Page 1

***********
hii pookiee bearrr

***********
Uhh who is this?
How'd you get my number

***********
ya mama

************
Deadass who is this

*************
erm ok ur rude.
ion want nothin js look at my fit
rq bae

pookie bearrOkIt's cute igWhere u goingAnd who are you

pookie bearr
Ok
It's cute ig
Where u going
And who are you

**********
"i guess" ??
do yk how long it took my to put
this shit together ?..
i'm at a cafe wit my friend tho 😒

pookie bearr
Mb gng
But U didn't answer my question
What's ur name

**********
GANG?
never call me that again,
i could be ur future wife.
but it's Y/n , wbu hubby 🧏‍♀️

Hubby🧏‍♀️
I doubt that but ok
It's Suna and how old
are you ??

Future Wife?
bro u sound like a detective
why're u asking me so many questions..
but i'm big 15 🏃‍♀️💨
are u around my age suna tuna

Hubby🧏‍♀️
Yea, same age actually
nd where'd u get suna tuna from

Future Wife?
idk ur name js rhymes with tuna
so why not put it together ?!
it's cute , right?

Hubby🧏‍♀️
Yea sure

"Y/nnn who are you talking too?!" Oikawa whined, looking over at the girls phone.

"Back the fuck up, your breath stinks, and mind your business!!" I shouted at the now pouting teen.

"Ughhh y/n your so mean to me" he frowned, turning away .

"Y/n could I get some of you're cookie?" Kyōtani asked, looking up from my lap. Practice today was long, so you had allowed him to try and nap on your legs instead of the cool table, but now he was just there to be there.

"yea sure, here open you're mouth." I said while setting my phone face down and breaking off a piece of my cookie, stuffing it in Kyotani's mouth.

"fank fyou" he said with his mouth full, trying his hardest not to choke while he laid down eating the cookie.

"What did I tell talking with your mouth full dumbass!" Smacking his the side of his face causing him to choke from the unexpected impact and jolt up in his seat.

"Y/n, you never told me who you were talking too!" Oikawa said shaking me.

"stop fucking shaking me, damn! And what did I say? Mind your fucking business" I with irritation laced in my voice, nudging his cool hands off my shoulders.

*DING*

My phone went off.

Message from: Hubby🧏‍♀️
Y/n I'm bored, are you still with ur friends?

Before you could even reach for your phone, Oikawa had beat you to it, grabbing it and turning it over to read the message you had gotten.

"Who's 'Hubby'? Since when did you have a boyfriend?!" Oikawa questioned me with a mix of confusion and shock on his face. Oikawa was one of your closest friends, besides Kyotani, you would tell him everything, so when he saw someone in your contact as hubby he was disappointed that you hadn't informed him about being in such a relationship with someone.

"give me my fucking phone flatass!" I slightly shout at him, snatching my phone in the process to read the message.

"Ow y/n! you dumb bitch You scratched me!" Oikawa said, raising his voice up an octave as he jerked his hand back. Whilst he massaged his finger, trying to make the pain go away, he had forgot about the situation that had happened beforehand.

"you shouldn't have took my phone then stupid.." I say to Oikawa as I go to reply to Suna's message.

Future Wife?
it's only been 5 minutes
ofc i'm still with them
they're so annoying I'm abt to
sock a hoe in the face.

Hubby🧏‍♀️
my fault
why we sockin bitches?

Future Wife?
nunya
I'll talk 2 u when I get home bae
byee luvrss youu 😛
Read 7:27p.m.

That's the end of chapter one, how did I do for my first time hm?😰 anyways thanks 4 reading ig, next chapter will either be out in an hour or 5 days cause idk if I like this or not 🥺🥺🥺