Page 6

"OH SHIT KYO WAKE YOUR ASS UP" I shouted, hearing an alarm I didn't remember setting go off.

"huh? What?" Kyotani said, yawning and rubbing his eyes, as he had just woken up

"WE'RE GONNA BE LATE YOU FUCKING DUMBASS WE SLEPT IN WHY DIDNT YOU WAKE ME UP!!" I yelled, getting up off the couch and going to grab my things.

Time skip to the arcade

"Fucking finally, you guys took forever" Kenma said looking up from his phone

"yea what took you so long?! We've been waiting for like 20 minutes!!"  Noya said pouting.

"I told you guys, we fell asleep and Kyotani's big headed ass didn't set an alarm" I said, making sure Kyotani heard me

"what do you mean?! I did set an alarm!! it's not my fault that you didn't hear it !!" Kyotani said to me, slightly raising his voice.

"well maybe if you didn't leave your phone in the fucking kitchen I would've heard it!! You didn't even hear it either, and I don't know who you're raising your voice at cause I will drag your big ass back home!!" I said tugging onto his ear.

"OW!! oh my god okay, chill out!! damn.." he yelled, trying to get my hand away from him.

"Oh my fucking god, is there a moment where you two aren't fighting? I just wanna play some damn gamesss" Tanaka said with an irritation laced in his voice and a sour expression on his face.

"what he said you guys are so annoying" Noya said crossing his arms, agreeing with his best friend.

"Where'd Kenma go?.." I said finally letting go of the boys ear and looking around for the fake blonde.

"He was probably tired of y'all's annoying asses  already went in" Tanaka said walking into the arcade with Noya quickly following behind him, eager to play the games.

"Whatever...come on Kyo let's go" I said rolling my eyes and following the boys into the arcade.

Inside the arcade biatchh 😛

"Kyo come on!! Let's race!" I say running over to the "race car", swinging my bag to my side instead of front and sitting myself on the sit, pulling myself up further so I could put more pressure on the pedals when racing.

"okay okay chill out" he says doing the same and sliding our card through the thing.

"Are you kidding!!" Kyotani huffed out frustration. This was the 3rd time I've won and Kyo wouldn't let it go.

"Let's go play something else..wanna do the motorcycles?" I suggest, knowing how much he loves them.

He immediately sits up and looks for the game, once he sees them he quickly gets up and speed walks towards the fake vehicle. He stepped up on the platform that the blue cycle sat on and swung his leg over to sit on it.

I walk over to the pink cycle and decide to put my bag down next to me instead while seating myself and pulling my game card out.