Page 9

Oi caca
Hi booga suga
i'm coming over so be expecting
me 😈😈

Mama y/n 🙏
excuse me ..

Oi caca
What ??

Mama y/n 🙏
i do not recall giving you
permission to come over to
my house whenever u feel like it
nd i don't think i ever invited u
over ??

Oi caca
uh yea
ik nd idc i'm coming over anyways
nd u can't stop me 😛😛

Mama y/n 🙏
what's ur excuse for coming over
this time oikawa 😒

Oi caca
cs ur on ur period
nd ik how u are in ur period
nd i was informed that u think
ur "sick" so 💁‍♀️

Mama y/n 🙏
yea that's sum stalker shit kawa
don't come near me bum .

Oi caca
shh dw baby I'm almost there
Daddy Kawa will take care of you 😉

Mama y/n 🙏
don't come anywhere near me
or i'll call the cops

How did Oikawa know that you were on your period? you weren't exactly sure but assumed he had an app, or it was marked in his calendar because whenever you were he would text you asking if you needed anything so you weren't all that worried about how he knew, you were weirded out about how he knew about you being sick.

Being on your period was one thing, but being sick at the same time was a nightmare you wished you could wake up from. You were already a very emotional person as is, being on your period and sick just heightened it, and Oikawa knew this .

You barely ever got sick which is why you were so surprised when you had gotten the symptoms. Currently, you were laying on your bed listening to your playlist you had specifically for when you were feeling sad and what you were sad about, weird but it helped get the tears out.

You almost fell asleep but woke yourself up when you suddenly heard something knocking against your window.

You climbed out of bed and went to your window and opened it to see no other than Tooru Oikawa throwing rocks at your window. How romantic.

"Rapunzel Rapzunzel throw down your ladder!" He yelled, cupping his hands around his mouth.

"No! Go through the front door you fucking weirdo" I yell back to him.

"I will call Makki, Mattsun, and Kyotani if you don't throw the fucking ladder down in the next minute." He said grabbing his phone out of his sweater pocket.

"Fuck you." I said going under my bed and grabbing my ladder.

My mother was very strict as I grew up so I usually snuck people in and out of my house, those people were Oikawa, Kyotani, Iwaizumi, and of course my now ex boyfriend Terushima. I would also sneak myself out, mostly when they argued cause they had never really cared to check on me after.

I threw the ladder down and held it steady as Oikawa climbed up, when he got high enough I helped pull him through the window then pulled him down onto my bedroom floor.

"Ow what the fuck, that hurt!!.. little bitch" he said to me mumbling the last part.

"I heard that, twink" I said to him while pulling up my ladder. I got it through my window and then stuffed it far under my bed.