Page 4

After texting Atsumu you put your phone on do not disturb, then threw it onto your bed and walked back over to your closet.

After looking through all your clothes you finally settled on what to wear. you chose light grey fold over leggings that flared at the bottom, with a cropped white tank top, and a light pink jacket. Deciding that you might as well just keep the shoes on, as you had just bought and never worn them, meaning they were clean.

*Y/n's outfit*

*pls pretend the pink is lighter, i want it to match the shade of the jacket*

You walked over to you're vanity to do your makeup, adding a pink highlighter to correspond with your outfit. Once you finished you went and put a small silver and pink hello kitty necklace that you had matching with one of your now distant cousins. You finished putting on your necklaces and bracelets and went to put your chunky sandals on.

After checking yourself out in the mirror, you checked the time seeing that it was 12:10, you planned on being at Kyotani's house at 1. You grabbed everything you would need, shoving it into your small purse and going into your garage where the car your parents had left you was.

Your dad was a street racer and very involved with car shows, street races, etc. so he had left you to take care and keep one of his favorite cars as he was away.. His white Silvia S15. He's had it since you were a young child and would always ask what you thought about his customizations, when you were 8 he had added a pink underglow lights just for you, promising that once he was old the car was yours but obviously that wish came sooner than you both truly wanted.

Big Head Y/n ❤️
hey Kyo, I'm heading over now. See you soon

Kyotanii 💞
ight get here safe

Big Head Y/n ❤️
yk I will
love u
delivered 12:23 p.m.

You get into your car and open the garage with your keys, placing your purse down in the passenger seat. Kyotani's house wasn't too far from yours, about a 5 minute drive but decided to stop by starbucks since you hadn't ate anything for breakfast yet. You ordered your usual drink and 2 grilled cheese sandwiches for you and Kyo, getting an extra cake pop for the boy and then continued your way to Kyo's house.

Stopping in front of his house, you grab a key and unlock his door. You and Kyo have been friends since elementary and his moms' gave you a key after they saw you standing infront of their house in the snow after your parents had a fight, Kyotani hadn't heard you and was playing video games in his room with the volume on full blast, phone on do not disturb. They felt bad and gave you a key so you could come whenever you wanted.

Taking off your shoes, you walk up to Kyo's room and open the door.

"I'm here!~" you sang looking at the teenage boy who was laying on his bed.

"wassup big head" Kyotani said with a small smile.

You walked over to him and jumped on him, landing on his stomach.

"OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK" He cried, clutching his stomach and rolling around on his bed in pain as you bursted out laughing.

"I AM SO SORRY, ARE YOU OKAY?!?!" You said still laughing with tears in your eyes, holding on hand over your mouth and the other slapping the bed.

" do I look okay to you?" Kyotani said, raising one eyebrow with a frown and look of discomfort on his face.

"Yea now you do" you say crawling over to him. "you know how much I missed my little baby brother?!" I engulfed him into a tight hug, placing a kiss on him head.

"Stopp ittt" the boy whined, pushing your hands and mouth away from his face "I regret letting you come over.." he said with a sigh.

"I would've came over anyway" you said rolling my eyes "What are we even doing today?" I say fully sitting up, and sending him a questioning look.

"I don't know, wanna go out to an arcade with Tanaka, Noya, and Kenma? They asked me earlier but I told them I'd get back to then after asking you." He said going onto his phone while laying down on the bed.

"ouu yes let's go, get ready big head !!" I shouted at him, then pulling him off the bed onto the floor by his ankles.

"damn, okay jeez" he said rubbing his back and getting up walking to his closet.

Two chapters published within a week, go me yay 😱 anyways 5ats the end of chapter 4, I would've kept going but my cousins gonna be adhere and we're gonna make bracelets or something. Hope you enjoyed thanks for reading if anyone does read it <3333