Part 1 - The Hunter

Author's Note:

Hello Guys, I'm back with the second half of this fanfiction!

Please remember that this book is the second part of my Ninjago Shadow Illusions fanfiction and that you probably should read the first season before starting this book!

(Season 1 is on my Wattpad account, as well as on my Instagram

Instagram name: Ninja.g0_)

Please also remember that my grammar is not always correct, English is not my first language.

Enjoy :)

Chapter 1

Kai's heart was beating faster and faster.
Everything was blurry in front of him, he only had one focus and one goal ...

To make it out of here,...
Alive!

It was still a very cold morning and the sun was just about to rise.
The forest, where the ninja woke up, was only an hour or two away from Ninjago City and was actually considered as a very quiet place.
Sometimes school trips took place there or a few hikers went for a walk.
It was a simple but very huge forest in which you could get lost easily.

A few minutes ago the ninja woke up in this forest, totally confused.

They couldn't remember visiting this place, they just knew that they had stayed in a small hut over night.

Unfortunately, Lloyd wasn't with them either, and the other young boy, Lloyd's new best friend Taylor...

He was also gone.

Unfortunately Kai, Jay, Cole, Zane and Nya didn't have time to think about everything, because they had been woken up by a hungry animal.
And now they were on the run, hoping to shake off the wolf that was chasing them madly.

Kais legs ached terribly from the quick movements, and his pulse continued to rise.

Behind the fire ninja, Kai heard the growling of the hairy animal that wanted to tear him and his friends apart.

It was very close.

The wolf was also probably the leader of his pack. He was quick on his paws and his body was strong and tall.

"We ... we should ..." Kai heard Jay speak out of breath.

"Use our powers!"

"We have to be far enough away to have enough time to attack this animal! It's right behind us!" replied Nya exhausted, she looked back fearfully and saw how the beast wanted to jump at her.

"If we stop now the wolf will catch us!"

"I ... I can't run any faster!" Jay cried desperately and felt his legs burn and tug. They didn't want to support him any longer and the little ninja noticed how little air he was getting.

Suddenly, before the ninja could react and give an answer to Jay's words, they ran straight into a trap of a hunter.

One step, one small movement and a net fell on the ninjagroup and threw all five teenagers into the air.

It happened very quickly, there was no more time to react.

The ninja were suspended a few meters in the air, caught in two nets.