Part 5 - Adopted Brother

Aria was scared.
She knew that what she was doing,
was betrayal.
She was about to lie to her adopted brother.

"Brother."

Actually ... Aria refused to call Lloyd like that.
She knew that Lloyd was trapped in a dark curse, the green Ninja certainly wouldn't want to call her "sister" himself.
In Aria's eyes, Lloyd was still the ledendary hero from her books, the one who was standing up for others.
That arrogant donkey that was before her eyes now was someone else.
But not Lloyd.

"Hey!" Aria called to the prince.
Lloyd turned around and looked at her.
His red eyes showed so much hatred... And were so cold at the same time.
He didn't seem surprised to see her and didn't wince at the sight of her, even though Aria has just transformed into Harumi with the power of shapeshift.
It was as if he didn't care that his former "soulmate" was in front of him.
He didn't say anything either, it even seemed like that he was rolling his eyes in annoyance.

What the hell?

"It's me. Your ex-girlfriend. From before... Um, Princess Harumi!"

Aria didn't know what Harumi's real personality was, she only knew that Harumi and Lloyd had a very complicated relationship before.
A toxic relationship...
Still, Aria hoped that Lloyd, especially Dark Lloyd, had feelings for Harumi so that he would blindly listen to her words. He just had to fall for it...

"You... you are..."

Aria didn't know what to say.
What would Harumi do?
Harumi had been a villain, she was good at lying and especially good at flirting...
Maybe that would help?
To flirt. Exactly.
Flirt with the green ninja like Harumi would.

"Am I on your to-do list yet, you sexy chicken mcnugget?"

Silence.

Aria noticed that Lloyd just raised an eyebrow, confused.
He also made a soft "tzz" sound.
This certainly made him uncomfortable.

I didn't say that, Aria thought.
Oh no, I didn't say that... It's all over now... He must think that I am weirdo! Harumi would never talk that way!

"Funny Aria..."

Aria turned in shock.

Who just said her name...
This voice seemed familiar.
It couldn't be.
Not him...

Taylor Pendragon.

The leader of the royal army, and he has the real Harumi by his side!
He was holding the jade princess tightly, there was no chance that Harumi could escape the strong grip of a trained warrior, who also happend to be a lot taller than her.

Two years ago, when Taylor and Harumi first met, he was way smaller.
He looked really young, not like a 17 year old Teenager that he was at that time.
Aria still remembers the time where people confused him for a 14 year old. It always pissed Taylor off since he was suppose to be the kings right hand.