XI

11

_______
seungmin furrowed his eyebrows as his eyes were attached to the screen of his phone.

he was scrolling through various suggestions that showed in result of him searching up,
'how to be nice step-by-step tutorials'

nothing seemed to be going in his head first thing in the morning especially after he had to witness his fathers making out during breakfast. he had lost his appetite and insisted hyunjin on taking him to school earlier as possible.

although hyunjin agreed, he was still called by one of his fathers back in the mansion which left him all alone in hyunjin's car while scrolling through his phone.

'ugh!' he groaned. 'none of this makes any sense!'

he frustratedly hit himself on the head using his phone and then pouted when the pain kicked in. he rubbed the previous spot he hit and scrunched his face in disbelief.

just then, hyunjin's car door opened which startled him really bad. he immediately stuffed his phone back inside his pocket and stiffened on the spot.

hyunjin cluelessly got in and glanced at the pale looking seungmin seated next to him. "uhm..you alright?" he asked, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

seungmin didn't respond and prayed that he'd be dumped in a huge pit of embarrassment.

he didn't know why he felt so nervous and anxious everytime he was with hyunjin. he just knew that he had to control his tongue that was ready to spit profanities this time, and tried his best not to get tempted.

so instead of saying anything, he held on to his breath and sat frozen in his seat.

hyunjin raised an eyebrow but later shrugged it off thinking it was just seungmin ignoring him as usual.

he fastened his seatbelt that went across his torso and later started the car.

already knowing the ride would be silent on seungmin's behavior, he turned on the radio hoping it would cheer up seungmin at least a little bit and hopefully make his job easier.

.

"feeliixxx!~" seungmin sang as soon as he spotted the male in the hallways.

he slopped himself and back hugged his best friend. his lips formed a small pout against his shoulder.

felix groaned on the heavy weight and flipped seungmin up so he could face him. "what is it now?" he asked, disinterested in the males behavior.

"i don't know what to do!" seungmin whined, "ever since you told me not to act like a sadistic bitch towards hyunjin, i don't know how to communicate with him anymore!"

felix snorted, "really? that's what's bothering you?"

seungmin nodded slowly, "it feels like i suddenly don't know how to be nice to him or something.."

felix shook his head and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder, "my dear seungminnie, in your defense you never knew how to act nice to anybody unless i force you to but this hyunjin guy seems to be taking it really hard on you ain't it?" he asked.

seungmin nibbled on his inner cheek before giving felix's words a little thought as he finally raised his head to meet felix's, "it's true..what is he doing to me?" he pouted.

felix sighed and glanced towards hyunjin who was keenly watching them from across the hallway and then glanced back at seungmin, "listen." he started. "i'll help you be nicer towards hyunjin and have you realize what your feelings are towards him.."