XXXI

31

_____________
changbin walked out of the janitors closet whilst buttoning up his shirt, leaving the male inside unattended.

meanwhile, seungmin shivered on the cold, hard surface of the floor, still not being able to process what happened to him.

"i'm so dirty.."
"i feel so used.."
"my body doesn't feel like my own.."
"what did i do to deserve that?"

thoughts bombarded his brain, without showing any signs of him standing up and recovering the actions forced on him.

all his clothes were thrown in the corner of the room, leaving his bare naked body to lie across the freezing tiles. his knees were crouched to his chest as dried tears stained his cheeks and the tiles.

he didn't want to get up. he laid their with his eyes trembling in shock.

just as the bell was heard from the other side of the door, it alerted him.

he forcefully brought himself to stand up, even if he was limping due to the sharp pain traveling from his ass to legs.

he quickly dressed himself and walked out of the janitors, not even bothering if he looked like a complete wreck.

he didn't even know what class he had to attend to, or how long changbin held him back.

when he opened his schedule, and checked the time he realized that it was currently his last class of the day he had to attend to.

so he quickly arrived at the class, also being scolded by the teacher for being late, but he didn't bother fighting her back and just allowed himself to sit back in his seat.

felix was seated next to him, but he didn't spare the male a glance and was bitterly writing his notes, completely ignoring his friend.

seungmin knew exactly why.

just as the bell dismissed their last class, felix quickly started packing his things up, ready to leave seungmin then and there.

but just as he was about to leave, seungmin's held on to his wrist. "aren't you gonna wait for me?"

felix glared at the male with his hooded eyes and swatted his hand away. "why should i?"

seungmin tried maintaining his posture, to appear fine in front of his best friend. "p-please felix. it's not what you think it is—"

"i saw the news this morning, seungmin." he cut him off. "you don't have to lie to me, just to make me feel better."

"i never lied to you—"

"i don't trust you anymore."

felix didn't explain his words any further and walked away from the male, leaving him alone in the classroom.

a few tears shed through the males eyes. he didn't want his best friend to leave him- he feared being left alone.

he knew he'd had to face changbin again, but the male never made him feel safe. not after the incident.

he decided that there was no point of him waiting back in the classroom all alone and quickly packed his stuffs, limping his way out of the classroom.

when he reached out of the school gates, his gaze landed on changbin who held a smirk on catching sight of him too.

as soon as changbin ran up to him and wrapped his arm around his waist, seungmin flinched and stumbled.