Part 1- We Meet Again

UHG Monday morning 6:00 am with 4 hours of sleep, I chuckled laughing at how shitty the day was going to be because of how early it was. BUT THEN I remembered Angel AHH Angel was going to be there and my whole mood changed to gloomy to fresh air. Angel is the curly headed boy I've been talking to all summer an- SHIT it's 6:30. I started to rush taking my clothes off and hopping into the shower brushing my teeth, fixing my hair and putting on my first day outfit which was a cute little shorts set. I would be lying if I said I didn't have an Angel in mind. Running out of time I did my chores quickly and headed to the bus stop. Getting to school it was packed with everyone trying to rush to get to there classes

(even though NO ONE KNOWS WEAR THERE GOING)

Anyways as I was bumming and squeezing myself to get by, that's when I saw him THE him Angel him. He didn't notice me at first because of our mask but it was ok (crying inside) I wanted to say hi but I was too scared thinking our summer fling was the only time we would talk to each other and forget about each other in real life, I cried silently and moved on with my day. Moving from class to class, gym was approaching and I began to become nervous not knowing if he was going to be in my class or not. Looking around like a creep my eyes stopped widening and silently saying "yes" seeing his dark curly hair from a mil away made my heart drop to my ass. I become unable to walk until

WHISTLE!!!!

The loud blow of a whistle startled me and I began to walk to the bleachers, sitting with my friends chatting it up talking about our summer and what we did. I started to become bored so I started to doze off focusing my attention on Angel. Seeing him smile with his perfect brace face and laughing like a ugly ass seagull he talked to his friends with his high pitch voice which made me jealous, "why couldn't he be talking to me" "i miss him ugh" "i wish he was talking to me" all these thoughts running through my head made me not realize him heading towards me eventually being right in front of me looking straight at me. "Who has you smiling like this?" he says to me with his voice that felt like home to me. I refocus jumping out of my seat trying to create distance making sure he doesn't see me blush from embarrassment.

"Uh let go me Angel" as i tried to get down he grabbed my hand to help me, he starts off saying  hey with disappoint in his voice which he continues with "I wanted to talk to you, I just wanted to say i'm sorry i ghosted you towards the end of summer i wasn't in the right mental headspace", which i replied with "so you thought ghosting me was better" from which we both chuckled uncomfortably, I said it's ok letting go of his hand to walk away. He grabbed my waist to pull me close to him, whistling in my ear "hey you wanna maybe talk in private Vanessa"

(now i don't normally skip class but yk it the first day and i can say i went to the wrong class or sum shit *wink *wink)

Anyways looking around making sure the coast was clear, we waited until everyone was running around acting a fool to dip and run to the nearest stairwell that had a janitor closet right next to it. We knocked first to make sure no one was in there, which to our surprise no one was. We opened the door and closed it quietly behind us, squeezing into the tight space (not only thing that will be tight). He stopped and looked at me, while i was distracted trying not to knock anything down he cupped his hand on my face and pulled me by my waist making sure I was facing him and close to him as well. We were so close that our hearts were in harmony our chest humming the tune of lust. As we looked at each other he slowly lend in, eye closed, lips puckered and...