Part 2- *Inhale *Exhale

"WAIT" what what happened Angel says, "what do you mean what happened, you ghost me then you think imma just  let you kill" i said annoyed rolling my eyes and turning my head towards the door. Listen beautiful *exhale I wasn't trying to leave you hanging, I had a lot going on and didn't necessarily know how to communicate that with you. I exhaled frustrated thinking that he could of just talked to me. Still facing the door he brings his hand towards my face tracing my jaw line every so gently as if to not startle me. Grabbing my cheeks and turning my head to face his beautiful brown eyes he says "please forgive me mahal ko"("my love"), he said it so creamy and smooth as if it was made of caramel. Looking into each other's eyes oblivious to anything around us we begin to move closer and closer and without a second to waste I passionately start to kiss him. Angle count off guard he swiftly picks me up and places me on top of a garbage bin. The room tight with little to no space to move our breaths filled the air making the atmosphere thick (like me) and moist, the heat making our body's out of control. I grab the broom handle that was next to me for support as Angle and I thrust against each other like wild animals fighting for pry. He pulls back giving each other room to breath, as I pant searching for air I hear a buckling noise. As I look at Angle following his eyes it leads to his pants as he carefully and quietly unbuckles his pants he says to me "get down princess you have a job to do". I hazley get down as he lens me a hand in order to not make noise, I began to get on my knees positioning myself to be more comfortable as he begins to pull down his pants *plop, "uh" I let out a quiet sigh. His long summer taned shlong blops on my face and slide off the side of my cheek so effectively. "Princess it not nice to play with your food" he says looking down on me as if I am a servant to his graciousness. Pretending to be confident not knowing what I'm doing I grab the piece of meat and put it into my hands slowly raising it up to my lips I play with more. Moving it on my lip glossing it with its pre cum as if it was my favorite lip gloss, kissing it as if it was a lost puppy, sucking it gently and releasing as if it was boba tea, moving my hand up and down his long hardening shaft. As I was teasing Angle you could hear his little whimpers and whines *UhAh *Mhm "please mamas don't do that", ignoring him I continue.

*AH *UGH

Suddenly I begun to choke as he begins to thrust my head back and forth causing my spit to foam up as if I was a raccoon with rabies (I love raccoon's btw), I could feel the wet thickness of my saliva rolling down the sides of my mouth. I released my hand letting him take full control of my head, looking up to him I watch as he was enjoying himself grunting at every chance he got *Augh he moaned as his teeth clinched together as if he was trying his hardest not to climax yet. *Slup Slup, the nosing we made from our passion imitated from which of mac & cheese stirring and stirring until getting the right consistency for it to be just right, which this This was. Concentrating on breathing through my nose I focused on trying to not choke (*wink) and embarrass myself *AGH HUH he continued to thrust he moist brick  penis in my petite mouth.

Shortly after...

*EhA UgH climaxing into my mouth he slowed down not pushing my head anymore, I pulled away swallowing his warm smooth bodily fluid to catch a breath, immediately coughing and wiping my spit afterwards. Still on my knees I look back at him looking at him as if he was a monster, my eyes and brows frowned with the back of my hand still on my mouth wiping the rest of his residue. Not mad a him necessarily but mad of how easy he dominated me. I look at him thinking to myself "I have to get him back", are you oka- *jingle jiggle KYES!?!