Part 6- finish me

Laying on my back ready to endure what was to come to me I tried covering myself as he was getting himself ready. "Move your hand princess I not gunna ask you again" he said in a demanding voice. I slowly removed my hand before *Ugh both of wrists man handled were placed above my head. A firm grasp was studied making sure i don't slip away. Already set and ready he took his other hand and placed it onto my clit, he rubbed it, circling around making sure it was moist enough which it was. From his voice alone I wimped and with his touch I became hot.

*MhUh I whimpered quietly after feeling his hard warm shaft in me, feeling excited but also scared; it's was long and wide thinking how does it even fit inside me. Starting off slow he pulled me by my waist moving me closer to him.*FuCk he cried out sucking his teeth afterwards forced on whatever goal was on his mind, his eyes rolling back.

After a while I was slipping off and so was he (😏) He took a breather being still for a moment. When I finished adjusting myself into doggy style he begun thrusting quickly turning it rough and fast (making my feel like I had rug burn damn). My whimpers and moans filled the room as I smiled ear to ear thinking back to when I used to daydream about him having his way with me.  He moaned, "You'll take some more won't you?" as he leaned over and tightened his grip on my waist even more than before. My groans turned into screams of delight. I placed my hand on his stomach *Mhmm which was my sign on  telling him to calm down, but it just seemed to make him push himself more.

After some time, I started to feel like I was cuming to an end. I tightened up around him, grabbing his hands to slow him down. From my eyes closed I could only hear him chuckle. He uttered, "Cum with me, princess." and as my juices poured upon him and my walls grew tighter around his cock, I felt my body tense up. He turned me over so I was lying on my stomach, then he proceeded to stroke slowly whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

Stopping he pulled out his friend within side me letting it drop onto his leg making a slapping noise. Flipped onto my stomach being half awake i sense a warmth of his mouth circling my clitoral, I felt two fingers being carefully being shoved into me, probing deeper and pressing in precisely the perfect  spot. I whimpered and bucked my hips against his hand, unable to speak.

With my eyes closing I saw him grazing my clit with his thumb with a firm touch. He placed his other hand onto to my throat while the two fingers that were still inside of me struck my g-spot. I got chills from his frigid fingertips. I let out a deep, frustrated moan an as his thumb pressed lightly against my clit rubbing it in a circular motion, claiming my body down. As he was finishing I let out a sigh for I have just been pleased and pleasured the fuck out of. I let out my last moan as my body jolts and my vision was becomes blurry. My body shacking making me exhausted which then I slowly fall asleep.