Chapter One: Focus MARINETTE 🤦🏼‍♀️

Early Monday morning in Paris Marinette and all of her classmates walked into Mrs. Mendeleiev's class. "Good morning students, today we're working on a new particle physics project." She began "Ugh,Mrs.Mendeleiev's class is SO boring!" Alya whispered to Marinette who was busy staring at Adrien in the desk in front of her and Alya's. "Um..HELLO EARTH TO MARINETTE?!" Alya yelled. Marinette jumped and shot Alya glares."Miss Cesaire,why are you interrupting my class? Is there something wrong?" Mrs. Mendeleiev snapped at Alya. "Oh um..no,sorry for interrupting." Alya mumbled "Ok. As I was saying..." Mrs.Mendeleiev continued. "Uh sorry I was busy-" Marinette murmured. "Yea busy staring at Adrien!" Alya joked "Oh shut it!!" Marinette whisper-yelled "Sorry girl, now listen, Mrs Mendeleiev is grouping 4 people up for the project,hoping you're with me this time and NOT Chloe and Sabrina." Alya responded giggling. "And our last group will be Adrien, Marinette, Alya and Nino, NO FUNNY BUSINESS GIRLS. Now get into your groups and start working on your project for the last 9 minutes of class." Mrs Mandelive demanded. All the groups started working. While Chloe stared at Marinette, her glare felt like she was shooting ice shards straight at her. Marinette looked back at Alya and Alya nudged her, motioning that the boys were coming their way. "Hey guys!" The boys greeted. "H-helmo I-I mean HELLO!" Marinette blurted. Nino and Alya giggled while Adrien smiled and waved back, then the four of them sat down and started working on their project. _____🌸🌸☁️🌸🌸☁️_____🌸___🌸🌸☁☁🌸🌸______🌸🌸☁ "Okay class! You are dismissed for today! The due date for this project is Thursday, three days from today." Mrs. Mendeleiev reprimanded. "Hey Mari, do you wanna work on the project after school?" Alya asked. "Of course, your place at 6!" Marinette replied. "K! Now let's go to miss Bustier's class before we're late!"Alya motioned for Marinette to follow her. Marinette followed behind. 

_____________🦋🌸🦋🌸🦋___________🦋✨🦋✨🦋_____🦋✨🦋✨🦋____🦋🌸🦋

After school ended Alya decided to invite Nino and Adrien to her house to work on the project along with her and Marinette. "Marinette, I have to tell you something!" Alya said looking up from her phone. "What?" Marinette responded. "ADRIEN AND NINO ARE COMING WITH US TO DO THE PROJECT!!" Alya exclaimed "YOU TOTALLY GOTTA ASK HIM OUT GIRL!"

"Hmm I dunno if I can go that far..." She giggled .Alya responded with a giggle. Chloe overheard. She stormed over to where Alya and Mari were talking 

"Dupain-Cheng, I recommend you to stay away from MY MANS!" Chloe huffed. (SHEEEEESH anyway)

"Last time I checked Chloe, Adrien's status was single." Alya snapped. (DAYUM-)

Nino and Adrien walked over to the scene "Why are y'all talking about my relationship status?" Adrien asked. Chloe immediately grabbed his arms and started clinging onto him and made kissy faces at him. Adrien sighed. "Miss Bugorise is saying you're her man." Marinette replied. "DUPAIN-CHENG!!!" Chloe screeched. "Calm it Chlo. And never in a million years would I be your man.'' Adrien said, shaking Chloe off him and walking off with Nino. 

Marinette and Alya smirked and walked off too. "SaBrINA,this isn't fair. First I get partnered with you NATHANIEL and ALIX!! Second MARINETTE DUPAIN- CHENG gets paired with MY ADRIKINS! RIDICULOUS UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!" Chloe yelled "It's ok Chloe Nathaniel Alix and I will do all the work don't worry!" Sabrina assured. "Ugh whatever." Chloe hollered and got into her pink limo as Sabrina ran after her. As Marinette and Alya were walking, Alya's phone started beeping like crazy. BEEP BEEP "OH MY I HAVE TO GO THERE'S AN AKUMA ALERT AND I NEED THIS ON MY LADYBLOG!" ALya exclaimed and ran off. "At Least tell me who got akumatized!" Marinette asked. "MISTER PIGEON! AGAIN!!" Alya shouted as she ran off. "Ugh, here we go again Tikki,'' she said. Tikki giggled.

A/N HEY PEOPLE!!!! This is chapter one, I hope you like it and I do apologize for the grammar mistakes if there are any.  Anyways I really don't know what to put here so yea K BYEEEEEEE! Aaradhana out~ (SORRY IT WOULDN'T LET ME BOLD THIS TEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!)

622 words. 😘✌