Chapter Three: Project Adiren 💁🏼‍♂️💙❤

Here goes nothing 💙❤ ( CANT BOLD ONCE AGAIN) 

Marinette rang the doorbell to Alya's apartment and Mrs.Cesaire opened the door "Hello Marinette! Alya told me you were coming to work on the project with her, Nino, and Adrien, am I right?" Marlene, Alya's mom asked. "Yes I am!" Marinette noded. "Alrighty go ahead! Nino is already here just waiting for Adrien now!" Marlene said. Marinette nodded her head in response and walked into Alya's room where Nino and Alya were already looking through the book. "Hey guys...!" Marinette said and sat down next to Alya. "Hey girl!" Alya said. "Hey dudette" Nino giggled. "We're just waiting for Adrien." Alya told Marinette. "Seems like his old man won't let him come!" Nino sighed. "You mean his dad?" Marinette laughed, "I mean old man." Nino joked. The three were laughing and Adrien walked in. "Who old man?" Adrien asked, looking confused. Nino Alya and Marinette started laughing even more. Adrien stared right at Marinette and she stopped laughing and looked like a melting snowman. "Guys, which old man??" Adrien asked. "Never mind." Alya giggled. "

Mari you ok?" Nino said, looking at her. He noticed how she was red and was looking like a melting snowman. 

"Huh? Oh me? I'M FINE! WOOHOO!" Marinette blurted.

 "Uhh ok! Let's work now?" Alya grinned. "Yep!" Nino Mari and Adrien said and settled down to start the project. 15 minutes into working on the project Nino said "Did you guys hear about mister pigeon getting akumatized AGAIN?" "It was going to happen anyway." Alya rolled her eyes. "Hahaha" Adrien and Marinette laughed. All of a sudden Marinette's phone rang. "Oh it's 6 o'clock! I have to go but I promise I will try to be back by 6:45 or so. I might not be able to come though!" Marinette said walking out of Alya's room. "Oh umm my uh...BODYGUARD TEXTED ME! I have to go but um tomorrow again?" Adrien stammered. "Ok dude!" Nino replied.

 "Hmm ok, but something doesn't seem right." Alya started.

 "No it's perfectly right I just have to go BYE!" Adrien said and dashed out the door. 

"Ok they're totally doing something without us." Alya said. "Haha! Well I guess we could continue working or we can do something else since the two of them aren't here." Nino suggested. 

"Netflix?" Alya asked.

 "Netflix." Nino agreed.

There we go chapter 3 done BOOM anyways bye and thanks for all the reads (7 :D)

words (409) (STILL NO BOLD WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)