Chapter Eight: My Love

Marinette was rushing to class when she bumped into Alya. "GURL WHERE WERE YOU?!" Alya exclaimed and hugged her bff. "I was with...Cat Noir..." Marinette replied reluctantly. "OMG GURL I NEED ALL THE DEETS!!!" Alya shriked. "Tell ya after school." Marinette winked and walked into class with Alya. Alya ran to Nino and told him "NINO! MARINETTE WAS WITH CHAT NOIR!!! YEEEEK!!!" "Wow! Good for her." Nino said back. "Hello guys!" Adrien said. "YEEEEEEEK ADRIEN MARINETTE WAS WITH CHAT NOIR!!!!" Alya screeched. "ALYA!" Marinette walked in.

Adrien felt butterflies in his stomach and he was madly blushing, he didn't know why. What is this stupid feeling? Why do I feel like this.....? Adrien thought.

"Well that's good for you!" Adrien replied. "It's nothing! He just hid me in a locker and asked to come to our bakery, that's ALL." Marinette assured while sitting down for her last class of the day. Adrien nodded and sat in his seat in front of Marinette.

_____🤍🤍🦋🤍🤍____🤍🤍🦋🤍🤍_______🤍🤍🦋🤍🤍__

After class Marinette went straight to Alya's house. "So. I NEED dDEETS!!!" Alya exclaimed. "Ok, so all that happened was that cat Noir put me in a locker and he asked to come by at the bakery tonight!" MArinette said. "That's all," Alya asked. Marinette hummed and nodded. A few minutes later the boys showed up at Alya's house and they started working on the project. "Als...I think I'm gonna tell him." Marinette whispered to Alya. "Tell who what?!" Alya whispered "Uhm...Adrien?" Marinette said. "OOOH OK GO GIRL" she whisper-yelled "Hey A-adrien? Can we, uhm, talk?" She asked. DAMNIT STUTTERS! "Uh, ok sure!" Adrien agreed. The superhero duo walked into another room while Alya and Nino were squealing. 

"So, what did you want to talk about, Mari?" Adrien asked. "Uh I-I've been hi-hiding this for a l-long time...I-I uh I- urm l-like you." MArinette turned around and blushed.

 Adrien was speechless, he loved Ladybug- Still loves her. "I-I'm sorry Marinette, but I-I like someone else..." Adrien told her. 

Marinette tried to keep her tears under control but she didn't succeed. Tears poured out of her eyes. She ran out of the room weeping.

 Alya and Nino heard so they stepped out of their room and saw Marinette crying.

 "AGRESTE, WHAT DID YOU DO?" Alya glared at him. "I-I re- ugh just forget it!!" Adrien said, almost screaming,and ran after Marinette, the lady of his dreams

Alya and Nino ran after.