Arrangements.

"The house looks amazing! You've done a wonderful job!"

"Thank you for the opportunity Mr. Makimura."

"Opportunity, yes! God willing, I'd rather it be a consistent opportunity...a job, if you're open to it!"

After talking to Mr. Makimura and hearing him explain how it really helped his family, and in particular his wife, having more times to do things outside off the house and not fuss over the consistent upkeep of it, you ended up with a part-time job cleaning for their family officially.

"And Akira showed me his room...I was almost a bit jealous! Spotless with close attention to detail. That boy's room is always a wreck.", he laughed, as you politely laughed quietly, desperately not trying to be awkward.

If only he knew that you hadn't been the one that cleaned his room. But since he did use your cleaning supplies, you didn't mind taking full credit. You looked at your bank account after your conversation with him, the money promised flooding in with a few extra as a tip. Good Christian homes always tip the best. With the deduction of bills and everything else, you'd at the least be able to buy a new cleaning shirt before going to the Makimura household in a few hours. So you decided to get ready early and take a trip up to the local mart so you could obtain a new one.

As the hot water fell down your face and bare skin in the shower, your mind flashed images of the previous day and it's eventful moments. The boy who'd said you'd smelled like bleach, the super attractive track star daughter that had precleaned for you, the childhood friend and his cum stained wall. How did he produce that much semen? How could a wall get so lucky?

You shut the water off on yourself to not give yourself another moment to ponder or let your mind slip onto such thoughts. You stepped out of the shower and your small black cat named Diablo purred against your wet leg as you brushed your teeth. That 'boy' was no ordinary boy. You both were the same age but his height, his presence, felt like if you knew him, you'd known him for years. You didn't have many school ties, as you stayed in the shadows intentionally and self taught whatever was difficult for you to learn under the guise of the teachers. Yet thinking back on it, did he always look like that? Are you sure yesterday was your first day meeting him? And why did his presence intimidate you? He was tall like the devils you'd studied about. Chills ran through your spine.

Could Akira be possessed?

"No.", you spoke out loud, silencing your thoughts momentarily, as you spit out the toothpaste and rinsed with listerine. Maybe you were just trying to find a million ways to justify your attraction to him. Moreover, the thought of a devil-like creature existing in Akira according to your practice wasn't completely misguided, but could that give him that delicious body? Or that third leg...

"Ow!", you shrieked out as Diablo had bitten at your ankle and was pawing at your toes. You shooed him away before throwing the towel down, walking towards your room. You sat down on the bed, surrounded by all of your religious valuables, satanic research, and rumored valuables strewn out everywhere. Maybe you should ask a higher power. You looked at the clock, then looked to your Ouija board. Hopefully 30 minutes would be enough to get some kind of answer, though you didn't exactly know how precise it would be. You grabbed the board, taking its contents into your kitchen and sitting it on your small dining table cluttered with a few dishes from last night, and ran back into your room, throwing on some clothes.

 You'd decided to just go through with a gym workout bra and your 'work' pants, because you'd have to drive around and find a work shirt anyways. Walking out of your room as Diablo trotted besides you, before sitting down at your dining table, you grabbed him a small treat out of your cabinet and bent down, showing him some love as he ate it out of your hand.