My Real Name

final chapter, graphic content warning, lemon & other extreme actions.

take a deep breath and enjoy, you nasties.

if you haven't finished devilman crybaby, the end may/may not be a spoiler!*

--

Slap!

You grabbed Akira protectively and pulled him into you as he held his face in shock. His eyes welled up, but Ryo had no sense of remorse in the slightest. "What is wrong with you?", he muttered as he recovered himself, Ryo looking unbothered by his response as he walked inside. "And take your shoes off.", he called out to you. So you took your shoes off, and so did Akira, before he ran upon him in the massively minimal living room. This is why you all were so far in the city. Ryo lives a material life.

"What the hell is your problem?"

"My problem? My problem, Akira? How about, my protection. How about, my grand master plan!", Ryo spewed out, crossing his arms as the massive city moved behind the glass windows. "Do you forget why you even became Devilman? Why everyone else is to do the same?"

"Ryo, choose your words carefully. We have a guest, the one you smacked me in front of."

"And your guest, who you've been flocking around and fucking off with, haven't you shared more than skin with her? Why keep this a secret?", Ryo questioned. You finally chimed in.

"Look, I didn't tell Akira to blow you off. I just caught him doing it today! That's why we're here."

Ryo's head cocked toward you, focused on the energy you gave him. You hoped he didn't sense the regret. "Oh, so you're the person who helps him make 'good decisions'? Whose decision was it to fuck him in a park in the early morning after he turned into his demon form? Standing sky high so tall you dropped your phone and it broke, what is wrong with you?", Ryo continued. You looked at Ryo, confused for a moment, without response.

"H-How did you know how my phone fell? Akira told me he didn't tell you anything.", you questioned, looking to Akira as he crossed his arms, looking straight at Ryo. "I didn't."

So if Akira didn't tell him, and you sure as hell didn't...Wow. You should've been angrier. You should've been pissed when you realized. But you couldn't react like you were, because you weren't. "So you were watching me and Akira? Were you jealous?", you asked. Ryo scoffed and shook his head.

"Not of Akira, Ryo. Of me. You're mad I got to ride it, right?.", you spoke. You couldn't help it. Especially not when you saw Ryo get flustered as he fought to hold his frown, cocking his head to the side.

"What are you going on about?", Ryo uttered, shaking his head, but you slinked up to him. "You want to know how his cock felt pounding me in the open air? It's pathetic, really. Watching me.", you finished, staring his flustered face down, distance barely-there between you two. "Its not that I'd be opposed to sharing the experience, just say you want it.", you grinned mischievously.

Ryo finally looked to you. "And so what if I was curious? Seriously, must you be so forward with me?", he asked, cheeks flushed as you took a step back from him. You took a look back to Akira, and it didn't shock you to see that the side that possessed him the most, his devil side, presented him as desperate for this kind of sexual encounter.

Ryo must've noticed too, the way Akira's mouth watered before he had a chance to control it, the sweatiness in his palms. Could it be? Ryo thought. "Maybe Akira was in love with him...and just wanted Ryo to be jealous of him and.....you. You with him, how sick could he be?"