II

"Father do we need another slave" the wealthy mans son spoke from the doorway as his father entered

"I'll get as many as I wish" the man pushed him aside and headed inside

"But father-

"Enough Yeonjun, go to your room" he rolled his eyes

"Yes father" Yeonjun pouted before turning around and heading upstairs.

As the night drew in Yeonjun stayed in his room the whole night.

A slave coming upstairs and handing him dinner.

-

Soobin awoke the following day with dried tears stained to his cheeks and back ache from the hard floor.

The sound of the gate opening jolted soobin up from his laid position.

The gate opened slowly and soobin watched as a timid boy walked in. Someone he's never seen before

He had soft black hair that was styled lightly and his clothes were expensive, tidy and clean making soobin look even more poor.

He jumped back in fear as to what was going to happen.

"Woah woah I'm not gunna hurt you" Yeonjun raised his hands.

"W-what's going on?" Soobin spoke in a scared small voice.

"My father brought you here" Yeonjun spoke to the floor.

"Why? Where's my family?" Soobin littered him in questions.

"You work for our family now b-but I'm going to get you out of here okay. I don't agree with the system" Yeonjun explained. "As for your family...I have no idea"

Soobin let a tear spill from his eye and down his face only for Yeonjun to wipe it away.

"W-what are you doing" soobin looked up at him.

"Why are you crying?" Yeonjun furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why?" Soobin raised his voice slightly.

"Maybe because your dad kidnapped me from my own family" soobin shook his head

"I'm sorry" Yeonjun frowned

"You're sorry? Thanks means so much" soobin replied sarcastically.

"You don't have to like me but I'm going to help you out" Yeonjun smiled.

A small noice was heard from outside startling Yeonjun.

"That's probably my father. I should go I'm not supposed to be in here" Yeonjun stood up and walked to the gate.

"I'll come back later with some food, they don't feed you much here" Yeonjun sent a small smile before leaving.

Soobin looked towards the door for a small while contemplating on what just happened.

"I wouldn't trust him if I were you" a voice from the darkness made soobin jump

"W-who's there?" Soobin asked in a scared voice

"Don't be scared, I'm just like you" the boy crawled out of the darkness, dirty and bruised, his hair long and unkept.

"I look like shit right? Don't worry about it, I looked just like you three years ago" the long haired boy spoke

"T-three years" soobin stuttered

"Mhm, three years and that little prissy prick hasn't help me out" he chuckled

"He seemed pretty nice" soobin defended

"Don't be fooled idiot. He's a rich kid, he doesn't have a clue what it's like for us" he shook his head.