25

A/N: I'm afraid that this is the last chapter. Sorry if I post 25 chapters and end it. 

Yujin's POV

After meeting my brother, Ryujin, I feel bored again. 

Ah!!!! When can I get back home??? Argh!!! 

My mind keep groaning and groaning because I just want to go home. Staying here is boring but I have no choice though. 

I took my phone and snapped a photo and posted at Instagram. 

AhnYudingz

♥Liked by Ssamchae,Bangtomi and 1

♥Liked by Ssamchae,Bangtomi and 1.2k others

AhnYudingz Feeling bored right now

View 15 comments 

[A/N: I'm too lazily to type out the comment so just imagine it has comments]

Oh f**k, I hate my life. If that case won't happened, then I can stay at my house and won't let a knife on my body and get in this f**king hospital for a month. 

Nako's POV

< Jungkook Oppa

Jungkook Oppa: Sis, I will come and see you today.

YabukiNako: Jinja, oppa?

Jungkook Oppa: Yeah. I miss you, baby sis.

YabukiNako: I miss you too, oppa.

Jungkook Oppa: I will come at your dorm and visit you.

YabukiNako: Okay, see you soon.

Jungkook Oppa: See you soon, Nako.  

Oh my gosh, is been a while that my brother, Jungkook finally gonna see me. Yeah.

"What are you happy about Nako?" Minju ask.

I looked at her and said "My brother is gonna meet me"

"You mean Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook from BTS?" she ask and I nodded.

"Wow, I never knew that your brother is a member of BTS" she said.

"Why you ask? You interested in him?" I tease her and she punch my shoulder.

"Ya, I'm not." she pouted her lips and I smile. 

"You're cute" 

"I'm not, you are."

"Why me? You are cuter that me"

Minju sigh and she smile. Haha, she is cute. 

*Timeskip* 

I heard the door bell rang so I opened the door. 

"Nako. I miss you so much baby sis" Jungkook hugged me happily ang I hugged me back.

"I miss you too brother." I break the hugged and I let him in. 

"Oh, you must be Jeon Jungkook. Welcome." Eunbi greet Jungkook and she shake his hand. 

"Hi Jungkook." Minju greet Jungkook and he jaw dropped.

"Hello?" I waved my hand in front of his face. "Is he dead?" 

He bow and reach his hand. "Jeon Jungkook. 24 years old. Single...[A/N: This text is a little bit like Sword Art Online]"  I punch his stomach and he rolled on the floor.

"Ya, oppa. Don't be like that to girls." I said and I chuckled. Minju felt embarrassed because of her beauty make a lot of boys fall in love. 

"Never mind, just get up." Yuri said and he get up. 

We chatted with him as he keep patting my head like a plushie. Damn, my head hurts. My mind keep saying ouch ouch ouch. I glared at him and he smile at me. My head is going to hurt. 

"Oppa." I said as I pouted my lips and they laugh because of my cuteness. 

Jungkook and I never hurt each other when we were small and now we are still the same. We care each other and love each other as siblings. He always make me laugh and teased me to make me happy. I'm lucky that I have a brother like him.  

*Timeskip*

"I have to go now. Bye everyone."

"Bye."

Jungkook hugged me tightly and said "Bye, Nako. I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you too, oppa. But can you let go? I can't breathe." he break the hugged and I finally can breathe. He waved at us and we waved back. He did really change a lot, I like my brother. 

Yujin's POV

One month later...

Yes, finally I can get back home. Oh gosh, I almost die from bored. But I think is great that I finally get back home. 

"Yujin. I miss you" Minju hugged me tightly and I blushed. 

"What do you mean? You always visit me and how come you can miss me so much?" I ask and I smirk. She looked away from me and I held her chin to make her face me. 

"Ugh, you know that I sometimes will be very crazy so ignore that." I know she is lying but I just let her be herself. 

"Let's walk Min."

We walked our way home and Minju back of her hands touch mine. I blushed and I just hold her hand. She surprised and she looked at me. I pulled her into a corner and she looked away.

"Do you really miss me?" I smirk and lean closer to her.

"No" she lied.

"Min, you can't lie if you miss me that much. I miss you too." She looked at me with a surprised. Then, she ignored my face. Like seriously damn ignore. I lean closer and whisper to her ears.

"I like you Min." I pulled away and looked at her face. She looked at me and she didn't say anything. 

"Do you like me or you hate me?" I ask but she didn't answer.

"Fine. I just give you time to think." I pull away and walked again. But before I could, Minju hold my wrist. I looked at her and she pull my collar, making our face just one inch away. She lean even closer and our lips touch. 

She likes me? 

I kiss her back as I wrapped her waist, pull her even closer. 

We break the kiss and get some air. She lean closer and whisper to my ears. "I like you too."

We look at each other for a couple of minutes and I ask "Can you be my girlfriend?"

"Seriously, of course." 

We become a couple for 3 years 6 months and Wonyoung and Nako finally become a couple.

The 3 years 6 month had something really memorable thing I will never forget.

I knee down at Minju and I take out a ring "Minju, will you marry me?"

She looked at me surprising and she hugged me. "Yes, I do." 

She broke the hug and we looked at each other and kissed for a couple of minutes. At that time, she become my fiance then my wife.

After 1 year 2 months, we finally have our first child. I was happy at that time.

The End~~~

A/N: Gosh, thanks for all the support for this story. Remember to give mre support on my new book. (You're my opposite) Thank you