Four.

"What the fuck happened to my daughter?" Robert downey Jr asked, looking at her friends who were crying.

"Mr.downey-"

"Answer me!" He snapped, looking at Austin, Robert was furious when he got a phone-call from one of her friends saying that she's in the hospital, they never mentioned why.

"Cody uh he pushed her and she hit her head on the vase and uh-" Drew was out of words, he didn't know how to explain to Ronni's father that her boyfriend is an abuser.

"Where is that bastard?" Robert said, they all mumbled i dont know's. Sebastian and Anthony ran towards their friend and raised their eyebrow.

Rudy gasped at the sight and wanted to fan girl but he remembered that his bestfriend is laying on the hospital bed.

"Is she okay?" Sebastian asked,

"She is now, She got ten stitches on her head and four stitches on her jaw." The doctor said smiling sadly at them.

"Is she okay though? can she walk? can she eat?" Robert asked and the doctor nodded before giving them a smile and leaving.

ronnidowney: you should've seen the other guy

1.4M likes.
90,890 comments.

Ronnisfan: Oh my god ronni are you okay?
Ronnidowney: yes babes. all good just some stitches here and there🥰.

Jason.genao: what the fuck happened to you?
Ronnidowney: 👊🏻👊🏻

Robertdowneyjr: can you leave your phone and knowledge me?
Ronnidowney: stop being an attention seeker, its my time to shine
robertdowneyjr: whats up with the sass?
Ronnidowney: took it from u

Username3:^ LOL

Rudeth: where is my credit!
Ronnidowney: in my🍑

username9: u know its serious when robert is there
robertdowneyjr: hey! im good dad
ronnidowney: and im dating harry styles

username6: why isn't cody commenting??

Drewstarkey: hope you get better♥️

diegotinoco: What happened??

imsebastianstan: im gonna 👊🏻👊🏻
anothonymackie: me too