A Man's Requim

(Y/N)'s Pov.

Well today was another day playing Monika after story. I will admit never thought I come to enjoy this game. It was something made by the creator for those who always wanted to be with Monika. But, sadly it was limited in many ways. And I never could play it. Cause I never owned a P.C. however my best friend let me borrow his old one. And now we both are playing Just Monika and am I loving it.

"Hey (Y/N). I'm you can spend time with me again. What shall we do today?"

Monika flash the text box to me. As I felt myself smile like a dumbass as I was booting it up again. Because our anniversary was around the corner.

"A whole year... never thought I'd see it fly by soo fast."

I was always adding submods and keeping up with the info on this game. As I was always giving Monika locations to take her too. Topics to discuss, gifts, and even new bows and outfits. But, the final gift I was gonna give her was a project among me, friend and others. (F/N) completed the game and the ending described her standing in a different room and seeing a familiar model but with a voice not of the MC's. Soo basically V.R.

"Alright plug this here..."

I was setting up my headset and hand controllers as (F/N) was getting the code to generate the new room. Soo that me and her could interact.

"Hey (Y//N) how do we even know Monika's a multi-funcional A.I?"

I put the visor to rest on my forehead as I turned to him.

"Hey we can compare her with EVI from Mass Effect. They weren't meant to push advancements and yet both can understand certain topics and have tackled problems and multiple tasks of different types."

I walked over making sure the cords were 100 percent in order. As I chuckled.

"Plus remember she can update files, change them, and do functions on your computer without you knowing."

He flinched slightly at my words.

"I'll never forget when she saw my search history."

I laughed.

"That's why I use a phone wise guy."

The cords were in as I placed the visor over my head. Seeing nothing but black as I looked towards (F/N). Or were I believed he was.

"Is everything ready man."

I heard some more typing before he responded.

"Yes it's done. Just gotta boot the game up."

I heard the computer start up as placed my earbuds in my ears as I softly sighed I don't know why I'm feeling anxiety. The headset turned on and showed a room. A room I designed to be simple but inviting.

"It worked. The room has booted up! Now it's time to see if she'll load in."

Suddenly as I said this a woman appeared in front of me. It was Monika. But she was flat as she had a face of shock before suddenly the game crashed but soon red error number text flashed across my vision. I tried grabbing the headset and ripping it off my face. But it wouldn't budge.

"(F/N) what's happening!!"

I felt another pair of hands trying to rip it off but soon a voice in my earbuds went off as it blasted ina distorted voice.

"These girl's are mine. And you will never take them from me!!!"

I felt my a suction on my cheeks as I noticed my nose and chin starting to stretch.

"Wait (F/N) shut it down the games trying to absorb me!!"

I grabbed the headset as tried to rip it off again while a text box from the computer was trying to shuttle program down. As I felt the numbers suddenly could my vision as it looked like a void of them around me as suddenly it blacked out and I was able to throw the headset off me as I fell onto my ass.