Time for a Little... Honsety and Forplay

My head was on fire and my mind was racing at the sudden voice.

"Who the fuck are you! Why are you controlling my body!"

I was grunting in pain. While Sayori had her hand on my shoulder. A look of fear on her face.

"Meiji are you okay?"

I frowned. Turning to her but I nodded.

"Sorry Sayori I have a bit of a headache. I'm gonna head to the restroom to wash my face."

I stood up before hearing him scream in my skull.

"Sayori!! This madman has me trapped in his head!"

I powered through the pain turning to the right as I headed down the hall and to the bathroom next to the stairs. The bathrooms were normal with a set of five urinals and two stalls. But I made my way to the sink and looked forward into the mirror. My eyes were slightly bloodshot as my face was a bit gaunt and my arms and figure were skinny and shaking.

"Let me out of MY HEAD!! GIVE ME BACK MY BODY!!"

I punched the glass my anger getting the best of me.

"Can you shut up for one second soo I can explain what's going on!?"

I heard the voice not talk back. I panted softly.

"My names (Y/N) (L/N) I got brought into this world by total accident..."

I turn on the water as I throw it on my face as I breath a deep sigh.

"I don't know why I'm in your body but physically I'm not able to do what I originally could. But for now your in the back of your head. And for now we have to focus on both why we're stuck the way we are. And Sayori with her issue."

I felt a slight confusion.

"What is Sayori's issue?"

I looked back to the mirror.

"Depression... and the idea that she'll be happy if others are... and suicidal thoughts"

He was silent as I softly sigh a bit.

"I've suffered that issue before and many others. But for now we need to exit and I'll explain everything when we get back."

Their was silence.

"I'll follow your lead for now."

I turned around as my hand touched the doorknob only to hear him say.

"But if you lead me astray ill find a way to control my body again and make you pay..."

I chuckled.

"However I'm not the man behind the slaughter."

I heard a laugh in my head.

"Okay I'll let you off with that but, still..."

I opened the door to see that Sayori wasn't their. I felt my heart drop as I looked left and right wondering where she is.

"Sayori!"

I ran towards the staircase on my left as I decided to desend down them. As I suddenly heard a food machine being filled with quarters but, a sigh was let out.

"Dang a quarter short."

I looked to my left at the base of the stairs to see Sayori grunting at the soda machine. She was trying to get a drink. I walked up behind her as she crossed her arms.

"All I wants Apple juice is that too much to ask..."

I put a quarter into the machine before tapping the button for said drink as she turned to me surprised.