Info Gathering and Possible Issues

(Y/N)'s Pov.

I opened the door as Sayori burst in after me. A smile across her face.

"Hey everyone our new member is here!"

I chuckled softly.

"Hell yeah. It's your boy!"

Suddenly a tall woman walked up to us. Her hair was purple which with her soft white skin looked pretty on her. And her eyes were a soft violet and they were full of life and intelligence. As her uniform gripped her torso and with her hands behind her back to insinuate a certain... Area...

"Welcome to the club it was a pleasure meeting you

"Welcome to the club it was a pleasure meeting you."

I softly smiled to her as I tipped my imaginary hat.

"Likewise miss Yuri if I'm right."

She looked to me surprised as I chuckled.

"Well I've seen you around and your one of the smart ones of our school. Soo I kinda head your name here and their."

She let out a breath of relief it seemed as suddenly a perky voice ran out.

"Seriously you brought a boy!"

I turned to my right seeing a small woman. She had pink hair with red pins to separate some on the top and sides of her hair. As she had her arms crossed across her non-existent chest of shorts. And judging from her size she's....

' 4'10 damn that's short'

"Way to kill the atmosphere

"Way to kill the atmosphere."

I rubbed my neck slightly.

"Sorry Natsuki Sayori really wanted me to see your club. And it's hard to say no to this muffin."

I moved my hand to ruffle her hair softly as she closed her eyes humming softly.

"Your too cute Sayori don't change."

Sayori made her signature pout face when I took my hand away.

"Well it's nice to meet you two. Hopefully I don't intrude."