I Hope To Bond Some More

(Y/N)'s Pov.

We went back to class chilling in the room but, I couldn't stop thinking on that woman who was involved in this.

'The game never had a conscious form... and even then it's not meant to influence the game in that way...'

The bell rang and signaled the end of the day.

'Hey Meiji time to wake up man. Were going to the club today.'

I heard a groan in my head as he seemed to wake up.

"Mm what time is it?"

'Well rise and shine fam. We gotta hit up the literature club.'

I was packing up as I made sure to check around me noticing everyone was going about their normal business. I didn't see Kozue anywhere thank the lord however...

'I'm gonna go get some snacks. Considering Sayori is one to get hungry.'

"That's a good idea considering she seems to skip alot of her meals"

I nodded and put my bag on my shoulder as I made my way to the door. I stopped in the doorway before turning around to look at the window noticing the sun softly glow yellow.

"Hey Yuri whatcha doing over here?"

I flinched in surprise.

'Wait...'

I turned to my right the stairway a few feet away the noise coming from down the stairs.

"U-umm I'm just reading..."

I heard a soft spoken voice. It carried knowledge but, I could hear the fear in her voice starting to come out.

"Fuck I gotta help her."

I ran to the stairs as I placed my hand on the railing and made my desend.

"The Book of Makrov. What's that even sounds like a Russian War novel?"

I slowly peered past the stairs looking at the girl and the 3 lackeys behind her. As Yuri was staring up at her a face of uncertainty.

"Well it's a book about a girl who is stuck in a situation full of uncertainty and mystery."

The woman who was looking her up and down with a venomous smirk. She had breasts and an hourglass figure any guy would love to manhandle. However her demeanor and attitude screamed a girl who loves to go to the mall and talk shit about others with her friends.

(Image)

"Well you don't mind if we just take a look at your book?"

She held the book clutching it close as I felt my body move on it's own but, luckily I had the ability to think on my feet.

"Hey Yuri long time no see!"

I walked down the small stairway as they suddenly turned to look up at me.

"I was wondering if you were gonna help me with my English teachings."

I softly smiled finally standing behind Yuri. Her eyes had a soft gaze of relief.

"Hmm who are you mister...?"

"Meiji. My names Meiji miss..?"

She scoffed.

"You've really never heard of me."

I nodded softly. I wasn't gonna let her get to me especially since I bet she was one of those higher up kind of people.

"Well my name (insert name). I belive you should already know me by now."

I shrugged.

"Nope doesn't ring a bell."