Chapter 6

I wriggled in closer to his chest, man was I tired.
I closed my eyes, sam realised because he turned of the TV and pulled the covers over both of us.
"Night molls" he said kissing the top of my head. I was to tired to reply so I just laid on his chest and smiled.

I woke up this morning to find no Sam just a note on his side of the bed.
Gone to make us breakfast
Hope you slept well
Sammers xx

I walked over to the mirror and took my hair down, it neatly went back to its normal straightness. I put on some bed socks grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

Sam was frying pancakes in the kitchen, and Jc and Nicole were passionately kissing on the sofa.
"See things worked out for you then nic?" I said smirking
she got up and walked over to me.
"How about you and Sam eh?" She whispered
"Well actually it worked out pretty well too" I said smirking
"Oh do tell" she cried
"Let's just say shit gapped last night, and well we might be going out"
"OMG MOLLIE ITS OFFICIAL"
"yeah I guess" I said as Sam hugged me from behind.
"Pancakes are ready guys" he called
"Finally dude, I'm starving" said Jc walking towards us, and lightly kissing Nicole on the forehead, she blushed and followed him off the the kitchen.
"I'm pretty hungry too" I said
"Well then let's eat" said sam chucking me over his shoulder and taking me into the kitchen, the both of us hysterically laughing.

"You wanna go out and do something today?" Said Sam after breakfast
"Heard there's a fair near by"
"Id love to!" I cried
"You to go me and Nic are gonna stay here with the guys" said Jc
"That's a point, were are the rest of the guys?" Said Nicole.
"Asleep still, lazy barstards" chuckled Jc.
"I'll go and get ready, promise I won't be too long" I yelled bolting up the stairs into Sams room.
"Okay babe!!"He yelled back ".