Chapter 9

I was in the bathroom I heard kian and Sam arguing. I cries and cried. Suddenly I heard a knock at the door. "Go away" I said sobbing.
"Please let me in mollie,it's kian." he said softly.
I walked over to the door and unlocked it, I turned my back to him- I didn't want him to see my cry.
"Mollie, I'm sorry" he said placing a hand on my shoulder.
"I guess I should tell you something"
"What" I said In between sobs.
"Sam was already dating someone before he dated you." he said.
I shook his hand off m shoulder and buried my head in my hands, still crying.
"So I guess he's still seeing her." I said sharply.
Kian sighed.
"Yeah, I think so."
I cried even harder, "so then why did he go out with me if he already had a girlfriend?"
"To make me jelous"
I looked up.
"What?"
I turned round and kian was stood there hanging his head.
"Why would you be jealous for?"
He sighed and stared at me.
"I saw you in the line waiting for the meet and greet, I told Sam that I'd saw you. we both agreed you were beautiful" he looked away. "I guess Sam knew how much I liked you, and well he made you part of a prank to try and piss me off." His voice sounded shaky, he looked at me. He was crying. I walked over to him and hugged him.
"I'm so sorry kian."
"You shouldn't be, it wasn't your fault" He lifted up my chin so I was looking at him in the eyes. He pressed his lips against mine. I smiled, and kissed him back.
"Your beautiful mollie" he said whipping away my tears.
I smiled and hugged him.
I didn't care about Sam anymore, he didn't bother me.
I loved kian and much as he loved me.
What a turn of events...💭
The end.

So that's the book finished, I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. let me know if you guys would like a book two on this story.

BYE🌵