Chapter 4

Once we got to the house, we were greeted by a smiling Sam and Jc. Nicole got the stuff out of the car and froze, Jc smiled at her and helped her with her bags. Sam walked over to me and gave me a hug "need a hand with your bags molls?"
"Yeah, please. thanks sam"
He took the bags into the house.
"You can stay in my room with me if you want?"
"Yeah okay"
He lugged my bags up the stairs, I felt bad so I helped him. his room was huge. I stood at the doorway, I felt two arms wrap around my waist.
"Gotcha molls!" Cried sam as he threw me over his shoulder.
"Put me down Sam" I said clinging to his shirt laughing.
"What's going on?" Said Nicole raising an eyebrow.
"Nothing" giggled Sam and I.
"Alright then" said Nicole smirking and closing the door.
Sam carefully stood me on his bed and pulled me into a hug, I blushed and smiled.
"Do you wanna go to the pool?" Asked Sam
"Yeah sure let me just get dressed" I pulled out my black bikini and walked into the bathroom.
"Won't be 5 minuets!"
"Okay" Sam replied.
I heard him scrambling about get undressed and dressed again.
i oped the bathroom door and walked out, Sam's jaw literally dropped to the ground pretty much
"Close your mouth, you might catch flies" I said jokingly,
"Sorry, your just so beutiful" he replied
I blushed. we got to the pool as the sun was setting, and the pool lights lit up making it look beautiful. I put my towel on the deck chairs next to Sam's and stood by the edge of the pool.
"Aren't ya gonna get in?" Said Sam smiling.
"Maybe"
"I'll take that as a yes then!"
Sam walked over to me and picked me up (like they do at weddings) I wrapped my arms around his neck and starred into his eyes.

'how does a British girl end being carried into a pool by Sam Pottorff?'

He carefully placed me down in the cool water and pulled me close to his chest. I rested my head on his shoulder and his arms held me tighter. He kissed my forehead.
"dam your so beautiful molls" he said softly.
I pulled away so I could see his face, his arms still stayed round my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Thank you" I said blushing.

He leaned towards and I did the same, soon our lips were touching, it felt amazing. He moved a hand up to the back of my head, and softly pecked my lips.
"Man I wanted to do that for ages" Sam whispered.
I smiled,
"Me too"