Chapter 7

I ran into Sam's room and scrambled through my suitcase. I finally picked out a white skater skirt and a black crop top with the sides cut out. I went into the bathroom put on my make-up and brushed my hair.
"Ready!"I said racing down stairs
Sam had got dressed down stairs.
He looked so cute in his white t-shirt and shorts.
"Okay let's go" he replied smiling.
"CYA LATER YOU GUYS" I yelled
"could you shut up" Kian moaned walking into the landing yawning.
"Sorry" I cried as Sam whisked me out of the door.

When we arrived at the fair we went straight to the Ferris wheel. Sam held my hand as we went up. "you okay molls?"
"Yeah" I said and I nestled into his chest. when we got to the top I sat up Sam smiled as we bothe leaned in and kissed all the way down till the ride stopped.
"Please can we go on the merry go round" I begged
"Of course babe" Sam

We shared a horse, Sam sat behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and tickled me. "STOPP" I screamed I was crying with laughter. "PLEASE" I yelled both of us hysterically laughing.
"Okay babe I'll stop" he said softly hugging me from behind again. I positioned myself back off the horse and whipped the tears from my under my eyes as the carousel span round.
Afterwards we got some candy floss and headed home are arms wrapped round each other's backs.

SHORT CHAPTER SORRY🗿