Princess Nicole

Narrator:

Legend said that there was a portal that a pony can go in and be a human! and one pony came in and became a human, she went there for 2 times now, she helped her friends in that portal, but the true story is, that there where 3 portals that are connected together and can change there image but still have there normal attiude. First Portal was the Pony lives, Second Portal was to go to the human world, Third Portal was a Half human version and the other half was unknown, but the Queen said that someone will need to go to that portal to figure out what kind of magical animal are they...but no one what's to go for many years now, still they did'nt know what kind of magical animal are they.....

Princess Nicole's POV

I heard many tales about those 3 portals and when I grow up I want to go and see what kind of magical animal are we, then 5 years later....I was 18 years old and yes I am a princess, princess of Music and I have the Element of magic, but Im not the princess of Friendship, Princess Twilight is the princess of magic, I have many friends in Masam school, but my true friends that helped me go and get my element, but they have an element to....

Emily shy -Lovable/Kidness

Water Lily- Peace/Loyalty

Purple Cakey- Hapiness/Laughter

Sandy- Beautiful/Genours

Dandy Sarah- Helpful/Honesty

*Did I mension that I have a dragon named Fluffy! that's still a baby

_______NOTE________

This is just about Princess Nicole, but her real name is Nicole Sparkle.

#P.S Say if you want me make some books about stampylongnose just right on the comments okay.

~@_@~