We Are Visiting Someone Special

"But what if they are skilled?"

It has been a year since they all had become friends. After one year they decided to trust Sai. All of them had a lot of fun. Sai became very close to Ino and Sakura. Kiba and Hinata were pretty close as always.

"Today we are going to Gaara's place," Naruto said slightly excited to meet Gaara again

"W-wh-ha-at," Sakura stuttered blushing furiously

"Your face looks like Garaa's hair colour," Sai teased Sakura

"Shut up!"

"I and Hinata is going to go ahead and have some alone time together,"

"Wait don't leave me with these two idiots," Sai complained

If looks could kill then Sai was going to say bye-bye right then and there. Well, he was about to if Naruto didn't interrupt the two girls.

"We are here and you two do not kill Sai yet," Naruto said

"What do you mean by yet?" Sai asked

"You are going to die later,"

"Pleasant,"

The walk was quiet. When they came near the Kazekage tower they saw Gaara standing there waiting for them. Gaara softened his gaze when he looked at Naruto.

"Hello," he said

Naruto grinned and jumped at him. Gaara was able to catch him right at the moment.

"You need to be careful Naruto,"

"But you will protect me right?"

"..."

Gaara looked at Sakura and his gaze softened even more if that was possible. However, he said nothing at all to her. Sakura felt a bit uncomfortable under his gaze but she managed to give him a soft smile. Gaara's cheeks heat up a bit.

"Anyways let's get in," Naruto said trying to cut in the tension in the air

Gaara nodded and then welcomed them to very expensive hotel rooms.

"This place is a beauty,"

"I agree with you for once,"

There were three rooms and all of them were pretty fancy looking. Kiba and Hinata took the purple coloured and Ino and Sai chose the teal room. The blue coloured room was left and Sakura and Naruto chose that room. Naruto entered his room but Sakura stayed behind. Gaara raised an eyebrow at her behaviour.

"Do you need something?"

"No, I don't need anything but thanks for asking Gaara,"

Gaara raised an eyebrow again and then understood what Sakura wanted.

"You want a lab to study your medical things right?"

"How did you-"

Gaara cut Sakura off by hugging her. "You can always ask me if you want anything," Gaara whispered to Sakura.

Sakura blushed furiously and nodded. Gaara looked at Sakura's flustered face and felt satisfied. They both walked to the Kazekage's tower and when they both entered Gaara's office, he pulled a book from the bookcase and a secret doorway opened up in front of their eyes. They went down the staircase. Sakura was very curious because she and her friends never came here. After two good minutes of walking, they found a hidden lab. Sakura felt excited but she was confused as to why Gaara showed her the place only. Gaara understood her confusion but said nothing. When they entered the lab Gaara could swear that Sakura's eyes sparkled. She had a bright smile but still not as bright as Naruto's real smile. Still, he felt satisfied making Sakura smile like that. It is not normal to get a good, bright smile out of the hot-tempered girl.