The Mystery Forest

"Ooh Sakura-chan look! I see a beautiful herb!"

"Idiot! That is just a common chamomile!"

Naruto gave Sakura a small pout for calling him an idiot. 

Itachi raised an eyebrow at the scene that was playing in front of him. It has been few months that he has joined the team. Few months of avoiding Akatsuki members and having amazing adventures. He was done with the Akatsuki. He had a mission to spy on them but truly Konoha was messed up and there was no need. Danzo made sure he will never be able to set a foot in Konoha and no one is going to believe him anyway. So his second mission was to sacrifice his life for Sasuke but Sasuke was not the same person he left. Sasuke cares for no one and will be a threat towards Konoha, so it is completely useless.

"Ne Itachi why are you so quiet today?"

"Perhaps Naruto you might need to take notes form him,"

"S-s-shut up Ino,"

Itachi looked at a slightly blushing Naruto. He looked...cute like that. And he only felt like that around Izumi. Is he developing a crush? He didn't know.

"So N-n-naruto-kun w-w-where are we g-going?"

"Good question Hinata, there is this deadly forest and we need to go there!"

"Ooh the one filled with herbs?"

"Correct Ino!"

"What is the name of that forest?"

"That dog-breath is a secret,"

"Hey I told you not to call me that!"

And just like that, everyone happily left to their new destination. Who knows what fate has for them in the future.

A/N-Yep I am back! Sorry for the short chapter. Kind of running out of ideas lol.