What is happening to Neji, Shika and Tenten

Neji felt guilty would be the joke of the century. He felt horrible! How could he just leave his cousin like that? And most importantly the one person who knocked some sense inside of him. He hated this feeling of such guilt inside of him. He never thought he would almost cry when Hinata left him like that. He shook his head. There is nothing he can do after all.

Another day for Shikamaru except for this time he felt a sudden sadness of not seeing the same troublesome blondie. Then again he meant two troublesome blondies. And now he was getting ready to meet another troublesome blondie. He was going to meet his girlfriend after all. He didn't understand how he liked blondies. After all, they are the most troublesome but at least he has someone who comforts him when Naruto's birthday comes. He must start early or he going to get his whipped today.

Tenten groaned. She couldn't understand why everyone is depressed about Naruto. She at first felt upset that Naruto and everyone left but after hearing the truth about him, she believes that a demon like him should leave the village and it will do good for the village. Maybe she might kill the demon if she ever crosses his path or even better he is already dead.

A/N: This is an inside of what is happening to three people.