Chapter 2

'Hey, you ready?' Nick asked as we were about to leave to go back to his. 'Yeah, I just have something to do quick, why don't you go wait in the car with the girls?' He nodded and gave me a quick kiss before going back to the car. Once he had left, I got my phone out and started playing 'A Little Bit More' by Alessia Cara on the speakers. I realized that I hadn't danced just for fun in so long, so I had to.

Nick's POV:

'SHey, she's been in there for a while, can someone go and check on her?' I asked the girls. Sarah volenteered to go but she also stayed there for a while so I got Michelle out of the truck and walked up to the barn. Sarah was just standing in the entrance and then I saw April. She was dancing so beautifully and she had never looked happier; I couldn't not smile. Then I felt Michelle's hand slip away from mine and saw her run up to April. Once Ape realised she was there, Michelle joined in with her, and Sarah ran over to join them. I got my phone out and started to film them. Once the song was done we all got back in the truck and drove home.

April's POV:

'Right then, I have made all of the snacks and Sarah and Michelle have picked a movie, so I think we are all ready for movie night.' Nick said as I was stretching. I got up and we walked to the living room, where the beginnings of Mulan where playing Sarah was already sat in the armchair and Michele wanted to sit on my lap, so I sat next to Nick with the lightest child I had met in my life on my lap. About half way through the film, Michelle had fallen asleep with her head rested in the crook of my neck and my eyes were starting to droop and get heavy, so I rested my head on Nick's shoulder and dreamt of our future together.