Ch. 4

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I turn towards the alarm clock. 7:30 am. OMG. I'm gonna be late. I try to jump up off my bed but my shortness causes me to fall onto the floor.

"Owww! That hurt so bad!" I whine to myself. Being four nine sure has its advantages.

I slowly get up and go to the bathroom. Take a quick shower. Do a bit of skincare. You know the rest. Except for the makeup, I don't do no makeup.

After doing my body care for 30 minutes I go to my room and change.

I wore a black one long-sleeved crop top with a purple skirt that had a chain on the side. Sadly I had to make these since they didn't have this type of clothing here. Also, I got this outfit from a seal I made. Heh.

Anyways, I also chose my ankle platform boots with high knee socks. Now see here even though I'm twelve here. Mentally I'm 20 years old so for me I think it's okay to wear these. Plus there pretty easy to run and walk in now that I've worn them all the time. The boots were so cute with chains on them. But that's what I'm wearing. My hair I just put into a messy ponytail.

"Hmm. I'm really hungry. I'm sure Iruka won't mind if I'm late." I convince myself.

Why did I even think that Iruka of all people would be ok with that?

I walk to the academy after getting some Dango and ramen. A lot of hate. Plus taking the long way to the academy. I finally arrive and see a lady in the front.

"Excuse me! Do you know where Iruka's classroom is?"

"Yes, dear. It's in room 120. Would you like me to take you there? Also, you are very late."

"Thank you and yes I would like you to take me to the classroom. And I know I'm late I just didn't really care. He probably won't yell at me cause I'm a new student." I smile.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that! Especially since you look like a monster." She mutters under her breath.

"I beg your pardon. What did you say? I couldn't hear you very clearly." Seriously I hate when people mutter. Especially when it's about me.

"Nothing let's go." The lady takes off her glasses and places them on the table and pulls her purple hair into a bun.

We walk down a hallway. It honestly looked like a regular school with just less technology. There were many classrooms. I mean I'm surprised the anime made it seem like the school was small.

"Here we are, dear! Here's your classroom. Let me know if you need anything" She does a huge fake smile. If I was dumb I would have fallen for it. But I'm not and I can sense emotions really well so damn her.

"Of course! Well, I'll be going in now." As soon I start to open the door I lose my smile. What a bitch. She wanted me to leave so badly.

Whatever. I got a class to get to.

I open the door. The class was very quiet. Everyone was staring at me while having pencils in their hands with a notebook on their desks. Iruka was doing the same pose all teachers do in the movie when someone is coming into the classroom. One hand has chalk and is about to write on the board. The other hand has a book of some sort. Looked like math. His head was tilted a little up and towards the side. Staring right at me.

"Hey wassup!" I do the piece sign.

Iruka's eye starts to twitch. "Are you the new student?"

"Yup!"

Iruka takes a deep breath. "So, why are you late."

I decide to go with the truth. "Woke up late. Took an hour to get ready. Went to the Dango store. They are really good. Not as good as Ramon of course." Someone laughs in the class. "And took a long way here." I smile innocently.