Ch.5

Naruto is not mine!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV.

The whole class was so damn chaotic.

Maria was helping Naruto calm down. Hinata was glaring at Maria for Maria completely forgot to talk to Hinata.

"Maria! You up first!." Iruka yells out.

"Alright, I'm coming!"

Maria turns towards Naruto.

"Naruto you'll do fine. Just be calm and uh. I honestly don't know do what you can. Even if you don't do well you'll find a way to pass." Maria gives a thumbs up.

"Wow, Maria-chan. Your so great at encouraging people!" Naruto replies sarcastically.

"Wait you can be sarcastic!" Maria gasps in shock. Who knew happy little Naruto could be sarcastic.

"Wha-" NAruto starts.

"MARIA GET OVER HERE ALREADY."

"Yes sir." Maria rolls her eyes. "See ya Naruto and good luck." Maria runs up to Iruka.

"This girl!" Naruto remarks.

"Let's go, Maria." Iruka turns.

"No! Let's stay here all day so we never graduate," Maria mutters under her breath as she follows Iruka.

Iruka hearing her very quickly clenches his fist trying to keep his anger in check.

"Maria. Do not be fresh with me." Iruka says sternily.

"What do you mean stop being fresh with you." Maria gasps. "Are you telling me to stop taking showers so I don't smell fresh? Oh my god, Iruka didn't know you were into the dirty type."

.... Silence.....
Iruka just stared. He had no words.

At this point you'd expect Maria to stop and just continue walking but no. She decides to walk in from of Iruka and turn around. (Walking backward) And have the audacity to do the bite lip with them squinted eyes and continue on her way.

"Oh" Iruka couldn't find the words to say.

Lucky for his sad and wounded soul they arrived in the testing area.

"W-we are h-here. Y-you can go in!" Iruka walks in before Maria and takes a seat.

Maria walks in." Howdy other guy next to Iruka. And Iruka since when did you turn into Hinata."

Iruka blushes in embarrassment. Looking everywhere but at me.

"Ok we are testing you now and you are going to do the clone Jutsu and transformation Jutsu. You need to make three of them." Mizuki says completely ignoring me.

"Wow! Excuse you! You could've at least laughed but whatever."

Maria being the awesome person she is easily passes the test shocking both Mizuki and Iruka in the process.

"Hehe. That was s ea- hard." Maria fumbles as she sees Kakashi walking towards her. After walking out of the school.

"Oi! Hokage wants to see you." Kakashi looks at me with a bored expression.

"Wow. No hi or anything. Damn what I ever do to you. Also, Im sure the Hokage can wait as I wait for my friend." Maria turns around.

Kakashi scoffs. " Your such a brat. Who do you think you-"

Maria's face turns dark. " I already told you who I am." Maria smiles. "Plus being a brat is a good thing."

Marias Pov.

Oops. I almost let my anger through. Heh can't do that.

"Take a picture Kakashi and jerk of to it. It lasts longer than any girlfriend you ever had."

Kakashi turns so red it looked like he killed someone and splattered their blood across his face.

"I- just. Just come to the Hokage when you're done." Kakashi poofs away.

Heh, I got him flustered.

Anyways I finally see Naruto come with a sad look plastered on his place.

I run over to him "Naruto. Cheer up! I know you will find a way to graduate. Plus if you never graduate how are you going to be a Hokage."

Naruto sighs " I know but why did I have to be the only one to not graduate" Naruto sits on the swings.

" Well, that's cause Iruka doesn't know how much of a baddie you really are."

" Oh is he the only one who didn't graduate" A lady remarks

"He deserves it. He's a demon after all."

My killing intent rises as I walk over to the two lady gossiping about Naruto and Kurama.

" Oi ladies... The next time you talk shit about Naruto. He's not the demon you'll be scared of." I snarl.

The ladies gasp in fear stumbling and grabbing their children as they run away.

" Omg that was hilarious" I start to laugh.

" Wow! You were so cool datebayo! Thanks, Maria-chan!" Naruto exclaims.

" Oi Naruto can I talk to you!" Mizuki asks from behind him.

" Oh see you later than Naruto."

I run off clearly aware of Mizuki ill intent.