Light up, Light up - getting to know the contestants.

"I still can't believe that we got through!" Jess was buzzing.

Bex agreed. "It's crazy to think that somebody else recognises the potential that we see in ourselves, and how willing we are to work."

"There's no feeling like being up there, on that stage." Casey decided, her eyes pricking with tears. "It's like, you're living the dream. You have something to show for it after all the years of work. It's something I wouldn't give up for the world."

"Where's Jade?" Jess asked, looking around in confusion."

Right on cue, Jade came over with the three boys from GMD3. "Hey girls, this is GMD3, they wanted to come over and I thought I'd introduce them."

Bex groaned heavily. "We know who they are, Jade."

With a flick of her hair, Jade ignored her. "This is Greg West." Everyone's eyes were drawn to Greg. He had wide blue eyes, filled with mischief and a sweeping blonde quiff.

"Ellen DeGenerous Lookalike." He joked, sticking his hand out. Shyly, Casey put her hand out, and moved to shake it. She moved away, as when they brushed, an electric spark fluttered through her. She blushed, and when she looked up, Greg was shaking Jess' hand, and still looking at her. She smiled to herself, not that Jade noticed, as she was busy introducing the others.

"This is Micky Parsons" she laughed, thrusting the shy boy forward. He blushed and smiled, showing crescent shaped dimples.

"Hi." He smiled, shaking Casey's hand. She tried to look at him but couldn't tear her eyes away from Greg, who was looking back at her.

"Nice to meet you." He nodded at Bex, who smiled back, but she seemed tense. Then he got to Jess and seemed more shy, more smiley.

"I'm Jess."

"I'm Micky."

Not even for a second did they break eye contact, or stop shaking hands. They seemed so shy, so adorable together.

"Then as you know" Jade's voice cut through the moment "This is Dan."

She didn't force him forward as she had the others, she didn't want to. He was so beautiful, with his caramel hair and matching eyes, his long sweeping fringe. Seeing that Jade didn't want him to be introduced, Bex moved forward. She had had a crush on Dan for the longest time, and had decided that she wasn't wasting any opportunity.

"Hi Dan" she smiled, shaking his hand. "I'm Bex."

"Bex from Twitter?" he lifted his eyes in pleasant surprise.

"Bex from Twitter."

They hugged, and Jade rolled her eyes.

"Wait..where did Phoebe go? It seemed quiet, I knew she'd gone."

The girls looked around. "I'll ring her." Casey sighed.

Phoebe felt her phone buzz, but she wasn't in the mood. She knew she shouldn't have sneaked off without telling the girls, but she wasn't bothered. She shouldn't be sneaking around here. She needed to know more about the boy with the dimples in the denim jacket. Through the dim light of the corridors, she spotted him putting his guitar away.

"Hi" she began, and he turned around, beaming at her.

"I, uh..I'm Phoebe. I was watching you audition, and you're really good."

"Thank you so much!" he smiled, brushing his hair out of his eyes. "I'm George. George Shelley."

"I just wanted to find you, to say well done. I liked what you did with Toxic."

Phoebe cursed herself immediately. She was making herself sound like a judge. Then he wrapped his arms tightly around her; he was so cuddly!

"It means a lot." he whispered.

She walked away after her phone had buzzed about eight times.

"Somebody is trying to get hold of you." George noted, without breaking eye contact.

"I know." she sighed. "I'll see you around."

"Hopefully!" he shouted after her, which made her smile.