final

It was daytime and the pj masks were in the museum checking out the time machine exhibit.

Greg:finally we get to see how the time machine exhibit.

Lady:yeah cause last night the parts suddenly returned out of nowhere and we were able to put it back where it belongs so hope you guys enjoyed seeing it.as she left.

Amaya:the time machine looks so amazing.

Greg:yep and hopefully it won't zap us back in time again.as they chuckled.

Connor:hey guys I been wondering since we were back in time doing things to find our glowing jars do you think we did something in time that effected the present.as he was thinking

Amaya:when your saying it like that we should split and look at the museum to see if we didn't do anything in time we were in you know just in case.as they got alittle nervous.

Greg:let's meet back at the exiting.as they nodded and split up.

*later*

The pj masks all gathered back up at the exit.

Connor:I didn't find anything did you two found something.

Greg:nope.

Amaya:not at all.as they were all relieved.

Greg:glad we didn't do anything that effected the present.

Connor:yep let's go get ice cream.as amaya and greg cheered as they left.

But on the wall where the door was their was pictures in of three of the pj masks each in different kind of paper from each different time periods that says mystery heroes.