plants and dinos

The pj masks and rock were walking around in the forest trying to find the pterodactyl who took three of the glowing jars.

Gekko:so rock where are we exactly going?

Rock:we going to where pterodactyls live if we go there we might get...as he forgot what they needed to get.

Owlette:the glowing jars.

Rock:yeah those.

Gekko:hey rock just to be clear are there dinosaurs here?

Rock:no.as gekko was relieved at first.

rock:but they are giant plants that try to eat you but don't worry they asleep.as gekko was shocked and looked around and seen lots of big venus fly traps everywhere.

Rock:don't be loud and they won't wake up.as the pj masks nodded.

They were still walking and owlette was chuckling.

Owlette:catboy gekko can one of you two stop tickling my back.as she felt something tickling her back.

Catboy:what do you mean we're not even next to you?as their eyes started to become alittle wide.

Owlette:than who's tickling me?...as catboy,gekko and rock looked at owlette's back and seena big spider on her and were shocked and kinda turned white.

Catboy:..well there just a little tiny not so scary-

Gekko:YOU GOT A BIG SPIDER ON YOUR BACK!!!as he yelled it which made owlette very pale.

Owlette:WHAT!?!?as she touch the spider and turn very pale as a ghost and had a traumatized look on her face and stayed still.

Catboy:GEKKO!!!

Gekko:sorry but its a spider!as the venus fly traps started to wake up.

Rock:plants are awake now its time for us to run.

Gekko:don't have to tell me twice!as he started to run as the others followed him.

Catboy:ok nobody is behind..wait where's owlette.as they look everywhere and looked behind them and seen owlette still standing there as the venus fly traps were getting near her.

Gekko:OWLETTE WHY ARE YOU STANDING THERE!?!?as she didn't respond.

Catboy:don't worry I'll get her!as he started to run back.

Rock:no it too dangerous!as catboy didn't hear him.

Catboy:owlette hurry up we gotta go!as he started pulling her arm and she wasn't budging.

Owlette:...I can't...spider...she said in a loud whisper voice catboy looked at owlette's back and grabbed the spider pulled it off her and stomped on it to kill it.

Catboy:owlette its gone now let's go!as owlette felt her back and felt that it wasn't there and was back to normal.

Owlette:ok...SUPER OWL WINGS!!!

Catboy:SUPER CAT SPEED!!!as they started to fly/run out of here.

Gekko:GUYS HURRY THEY'RE CATCHING UP!!!as they seen gekko and rock out of the forest.

They were running/flying even faster than ever than finally they were out of the forest.

Catboy:finally...as him and owlette falled to the ground exhausted.

Rock:did I see bird girl flying.

Owlette:no I just..run differently!as she made it up

Rock:oh ok well let's go to the pterodactyl so we can get your glowing jars things or something.as he started to walk off.

Gekko:let's go guys.as he started to follow him as catboy and owlette got up and followed them.

*later*

The pj masks and rock were walking around bushes.

Gekko:rock are we done going through bushes cause they're kinda pokey.as he was getting pricked by thorns.

Rock:SHHH..look.as everyone stopped as he pointed at four triceratops.

Catboy:*whisper*what are thise things!?

Gekko:*whisper*they're triceratops and they so cool!as gekko was amazed.

Rock:*whisper*triceratops might be "cool" but they really vicious strong and sometimes aggressive.

Owlette:you think we can ride on them?

Rock:you can but it too risky.

Gekko:*whisper*pssh your talking to the lizard who tamed a dragon just let me deal with this.as he walk out the bush.

Gekko:yall might want to turn around this will get ugly.as he walked towards the triceratops.

Gekko:hello fellow triceratops.as the triceratops looked at him really aggressively.

Rock:rock can't watch.as he and catboy and owlette covered their hands as they were hearing a fight happening.

Gekko:guys you don't have to cover your eyes anymore.as they uncovered their eyes and seen gekko riding the triceratops.

Owlette:wha..how?

Gekko:a lizard never reveals their secrets.as he smirked.

Gekko:anyways get on them they're totally friendly.as all of them got on theirs.

Gekko:now triceratops please take us to the home of the pterodactyls!as the triceratops were confused.

Gekko:the flying dinosaur...as he facepalmed as the triceratops understand that and started to run off.