| the naive rebel |

Author: _meethi_

Title: The Naive Rebel

Genre: Action/Mystery

Rating: Mature

Cover:

Blurb:

Blurb:

Have you ever heard of a Literature student dealing with guns and criminals? Probably only in Shakespearean art, but now we are in 21st Century and we repeat the tale but with nail biting twists and turns painted in modernized world.

Inaayat Kapoor is pushed (literally) into the world of guns, criminals, agents and (also) physics and math. Here, now she deals with the problems of life along with fighting off the numericals and torturing lectures. With a male help by her side, they strive to find the guilty, fighting their hidden demons.

Join her in this journey where she clumsily makes her way to prove her career choice and fight against the ancestral beliefs- this is a story  of THE NAIVE REBEL.

Review:

A mystery/action-adventure thriller filled with nail biting sequences and extremely funny moments. With all the mystery going on, Inaayat felt like a breath of fresh air. I like how her character was portrayed throughout the book. She's that one girl which all of us would want to look up to (minus her clumsiness, ofc). Inaayat is presented to be a head strong, clumsy girl who choses over a different career than what her parents had decided for her (hence the title). She's passionate about what she does and strives to give her best even when she faces problems in between.

 She's passionate about what she does and strives to give her best even when she faces problems in between

I like the fact how everything is well knitted together. In a genre of this kind, one can never keep loose ends since it destroys the essence of the story and I am glad that the author had it all taken care of. The plot itself is interesting and so are the characters so I am sure you guys are definitely going to enjoy reading this book because I love it.