| i was, i am |

Author: Kimayaa

Title: I Was, I Am

Genre: Contemporary Romance/Chicklit

Rating: Everyone

Cover:

Blurb:

Blurb:

Arjun, Disha, Aditi and Aakash had always been an inseparable group. But when circumstances separate the four of them, their lives seem to fall apart in more ways than one.

Caught between her deep feelings for her childhood love and her undying passion for interior designing, Aditi stumbles through messy goodbyes, unfinished confrontations and stressful career changes.

Add a fair share of drama that comes with working in India's best Home Decor Company, a happy-go-lucky, over-enthusiastic guy best friend and a most unexpectedly blooming office romance and you've got Aditi's life in a nutshell.

What happens when she encounters her friends years and years hence?

Now a different individual, will meeting her childhood gang feel the same?

Join Aditi in her journey, as she learns to forgive, accept change, move on and maybe; just maybe fall in love again.

Review:

One of the first books that I read when the first lockdown happened. If you are talking about modern day contemporary office romance, then this one is for you. But, one thing that you guys should know that this book is more than just romance. Which is another reason why I added Chicklit as another genre of this book.

 Which is another reason why I added Chicklit as another genre of this book

Aditi is the hero of this book, period. No, she's not the ideal knight in shining armour. She's just like us, with some flaws, goals and ambitions. I love the fact how Aditi is portrayed as the central element of the story and the characters are revolving around her. There are different characters in different phases of her life which bring different changes in her overall personality. And that's what takes the cake. This book is something that a person will enjoy reading only because of the fact that everything you read will feel real to you.

Check out the author's other books as well. It won't disappoint you at all.