Chapter 01

Seokjin rolled his eyes as he caught Jungkook's sit on the bed. He tightened the bathrobe on his body before walking towards the makeup table. Jungkook who was still on the bed immediately got up to get Seokjin.

Before he could raise his hand, Seokjin blocked him first.

"Never ever you have any intention of touching me" Seokjin warned without looking back.

He sat down on the makeup table chair and picked up the lotion. Put some lotion on the palms of hands and rub it on his both feet. Jungkook is still faithfully standing behind him without taking his gaze away from Seokjin's reflection in the mirror.

When he finished applying the lotion and putting mask on his face, Seokjin got up to put on his clothes. Jungkook reaches for Seokjin's arm from behind making him almost fall.

"What did I say? Never touch me again" Seokjin pull his hand hard. Just as he was about to resume his way, Jungkook lifted his body and placed him on the bed.

"What the fuck do you do" Seokjin grunted as he adjusted his bathrobe that had exposed his right thigh.

Jungkook swallowed before kneeling in front of Seokjin. Clasping Seokjin's hands in his grip.

"Jin, I know you already know about that case"

Seokjin chuckled slightly and looked at Jungkook with a sharp look.

"Which one? I guess since long we've been together how many scandals have you done? So tell me which one? Is this the latest case? Tell me" Jungkook was a little startled when Seokjin woke up suddenly.

"Listen Jin, we need to talk about this. If this is what you're doing, until forever this thing isn't finished." Seokjin hugged his body and turned his body back towards Jungkook.

"Then what do you want me to do? Keep forgiving you until you take the opportunity to repeat the same thing?" Seokjin eyes look at Jungkook's face who is now standing with head down.

When there is no answer from Jungkook, Seokjin picked up his phone on the table next to his bed and threw it right on Jungkook's chest. Jungkook looked at the phone screen that fell at the end of his leg displaying the scandal of him and the tattoo girl.

Not articles, but videos and even pictures of them hugging. Jungkook closes his eyes tightly upon hearing the soft cries and he is sure this all cause from him. He finds Seokjin crying even though seokjin is wearing a mask, his red eyes and tears that he held back are the proof that Seokjin is very sad with this scandal.

Also it was so clear that he saw Seokjin's body shivering. It's 2 o'clock in the morning, and the scandal was only last night but his boyfriend already knows everything.

"Tell me, this is the case you want us to talk about? Are you nut? We need to talk about a woman? Or do you want us to talk about everything in this picture is edit?"

"Seokjin, please. Yes I know you will believe in all this"

"So all this is right or not?" Seokjin cut it. Jungkook rubbed his face using both his palms and held Seokjin's hand before being pulled by him.

"Don't touch me with the same hand you used to hug her."

Jungkook bit his lip and a drop of tears finally fell from his cheek as well. Seokjin smirked and shook his head. "So you use your tears to ask for sympathy than use your mouth to explain everything?" Jungkook knelt in front of Seokjin again and gripped his hand tightly. Seokjin tries to untie it but his grip is too strong and he just let it go because there is no other option.

"Seokjin, I admit I made a mistake. Yes I did hug her if that's what you want. But it's just a hug from friend to friend. The feeling between us hug and with her is not the same. I just thought he was a friend and then it wasn't the two of us. It's true that I didn't let you know that I wanted to go out for a drink after getting a tattoo. I'm sorry. It's enough that you know that I don't feel anything special when I hug her" Jungkook sobbed and cried while his mouth kept apologizing.

Seokjin wants to forgive. It's just his heart still hurts when almost every day Jungkook tries to hurt him. The difference this time is too hard because it involves a girl and this scandal is the greatest Jungkook has ever made. And it hurts so much.

"You should say this to our fan because this won't end if you don't try to fix it."