Chapter 09🔞

⚠️🔞

"You're so tight." Jungkook held Seokjin's waist tightly and pounded hard on his dick. He could feel the vibration of Seokjin's body when he touched his prostate which made a smirk appear on Jungkook's lips.

Seokjin is in a mess. His hair was parted, cum had dried on Jungkook's stomach and himself, with a love bite around his neck to his chest. And Jungkook was most satisfied when he heard Seokjin's loud moan. Seokjin bit his lip and look to Jungkook's gaze.

"Fuck yeahh like that gosh I miss this. I miss you so much." he pounded his hips harder until he cum for the sixth time. His cum sprinkled on Jungkook's stomach and there also fell on Jungkook's face. Jungkook was still playing with his ass when Seokjin dropped his body on top of Jungkook's body. Seokjin licked his cum on Jungkook's face.

"mmhh so full" Seokjin's head tilted back and his mouth opened wide while moaning loudly. Jungkook pushed Seokjin's body and made him all four positions.

Jungkook masturbating his dick while others playing with Seokjin's nipple. He bent down slightly to stick out his tongue and suck Seokjin's rim and occasionally tongue fuck him. Seokjin gripped the blanket tightly and bit his lip to hold back his moan.

"I- I'm gonna cum." Seokjin's breathing was irregular. Jungkook straightened his body again. He slapped Seokjin's ass so hard that it caused a red effect.

When his dick started to harden, he pulled Seokjin's hair so that Seokjin's body slightly lifted and his one hand held Seokjin's waist tightly before with one blow, Jungkook inserted his dick into Seokjin's ass.

Seokjin's body automatically shivered, his body straight in an all four state, his eyes closed and his hands gripping the blanket tightly so as can see a white mark on his knuckles. The sound of Seokjin and Jungkook's moan united. Mixed in with the sound of skin slapping and the sound of the headboard hitting the wall.

Jungkook's hand gripping Seokjin's hair was getting tighter and he pulled Seokjin before hugging him from behind.

"I love you. Please I don't want us to fight anymore. I miss you so much and it's hard for me to bear. Fuck. I love you so much." Jungkook whispered along with a moan at Seokjin's ear. Seokjin holds Jungkook's arm that hugs his neck and nods quickly in response. He was too drowned with pleasure to be able to answered Jungkook.

Seokjin turned his head to face Jungkook more and reached for his lips. With a doggy position with Seokjin in Jungkook's arms, is more easy to find Seokjin's prostate. After all, this position is Seokjin’s favorite position. Because they can kissing, playing nipple and it's fun for him to play with Seokjin's dick too.

Seokjin's mouth gaped and a moan came out of his mouth like wind. Meanwhile, Jungkook's head rested on Seokjin's neck. Seokjin's body moved forward with each of Jungkook's rough dick.

"Jin.. do you want me to release it inside or outside?" their bodies were already vibrating holding the cum from coming out.

Seokjin closed his eyes while answering "in my mouth, please." and with that Jungkook pushed Seokjin's body and turned Seokjin's body facing his dick.

Seokjin was ready by sticking out a little of his tongue. His eyes returned Jungkook's gaze. Jungkook's thumb rubbed Seokjin's lips before putting it in Seokjin's mouth. Seokjin sucks on Jungkook's thumb while waiting for him to masturbate his dick.

Jungkook pulled Seokjin's chin down using his fingers before tapping his dick on Seokjin's tongue before releasing his cum into Seokjin's mouth.

They kiss and share cum. Jungkook pecked Seokjin's nose.

His hand started playing back with Seokjin's hole.

They are already lying in spoon position. Jungkook's hand played with Seokjin's stomach while his lips kissed Seokjin's neck. He rubbed his dick on Seokjin's hole and wanted to insert it. But Seokjin pushed Jungkook's hand away.

"I'm tired. Please.." Jungkook smirk.

"It's only 7 rounds but you're tired? Isn't it that you don't want to walk for more than a week?" Seokjin rolling his eyes. Jungkook is mocking what he said earlier.

"We're still shooting, Jungkook. If I can't get out of bed, we have to act more longer in front of the camera. You don't want to be away from me and can't touch me?"

"Okay then, when we come back to Korea, I'll destroy you."

Seokjin smiled teasingly and hugged Jungkook. "If you want me to be your slut too, I can." Seokjin wink.

***

"Morning." Yoongi and Jimin greet Jungkook.

"Hmm" Jungkook just replied without looking at them.

"What are you doing?" Jimin approached Jungkook who was in the sink. There was water being filled in the basin as well as a piece of gray cloth in it.

"Take a warm water."

Jimin looked at Yoongi. When Yoongi didn't look at them, he put whispered to Jungkook's ears. "Were you having sex with Jin hyung last night?"

"I bet you heard." Jungkook glanced at Jimin. The basin in the sink was taken and wanted to leave them.

"Before that, did you off the camera in that room?" Jungkook stopped walking. Jimin pushed Jungkook's body to turn his back on Yoongi and continued whispering.

"You know every corner in this house has a camera right?" When Jimin saw Jungkook's throat move, he sighed.

"I'm pretty sure you're not aware. Nevermind you have to tell the staff before they edit it. By the way,.." he turned again towards Yoongi. "I was like that when I was with Yoongi hyung. So you just have to tell one staff and settle."

"Jimin... Come here and eat. Seokjin hyung and Jungkook have just gotten better from fighting yesterday. You know he fought because of you right?" Yoongi give Jimin a sharp gaze.

Jimin rolled his eyes and patted Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook looked at him and Jimin just nodded.

"Just one problem was solved yesterday, and today new problem came. Not only that, how can I want to thicken my face and ask the staff to edit and delete our sex section?" Jungkook sigh.