Chapter 07

Seokjin POV

Slowly I stepped into Jungkook's room. At this point, Namjoon and Yoongi give space for me and Jungkook to talk. After the incident, Yoongi advised me to persuade Jungkook. I also had time to scroll the internet before coming here and I felt more guilty when I read all the negative comments for Jungkook even a week had passed. I also got to read support from other shippers but mostly from Jikook. Anyone knows Jimin and Jungkook are the most popular fan service in this group after Taejin.

I swallowed and ignored my ego and sat on the bed next to Jungkook. The bed in this room is not a bunk bed, but a single bed. That's why only three members sleep here.

"Namjoon hyung, I told you I don't want to eat." Jungkook is still let his back on me so he doesn't know that I'm here instead of Namjoon. One of the reasons I'm here is also because Hoseok told me that he hasn't eaten since yesterday and that makes me feel guilty.

I tapped his arm again and this time he snorted and sat on the bed. His hand straightened his long hair before his hand stopped when he saw me smiling at him. He blinked and occasionally rubbed his eyes. It's like I can't believe I chose to be here.

I chuckled and pulled his hand away. "It's me Jk. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry" my tears started to flow and with that I was in Jungkook's arms.

This time, I let the tears flow down to his naked chest and hugged him tightly.

"Shh don't cry Jin. I'm the one who should apologize." he let our position for a few minutes before he pecked the tip of my nose.

"I'm sorry because I exceeded the limit earlier. I shouldn't have said that and be rude to you" Jungkook rub my cheeks while my hand hold his hand on my face.

"Yes you're so rude but I don't care cause what you talking earlier is true. I should accompany you now and let you out from this negative case. How stupid I am as your boyfriend right? You don't deserve me." my tears don't stop to fall.

"I don't deserve you cause you're so very valuable. You are more deserve to be loved by others. Meanwhile me, just cause pain on your heart even you're mine."

We stared at each other. More comfortable not saying anything.

"I love you" I suddenly spoke.

Jungkook put his hand on his chin and looked at me. I also looked at him strangely.

"What if I don't love you back?" my eyes opened wide and ready to get off the bed. Jungkook laughing then pulled my waist and laid me on the bed.

"I'm sorry. I was just kidding." He kissed my whole face. "I love you too. I love you so much" and we kissed.. His kiss is so deep but not rough. Just let go of longing and love through kissing.

He wiped my lips that were a little bruised from the kiss earlier.

"You didn't used strawberry lipbalm?" I shook my head.

"I forgot to bring lip balm so I borrowed Taehyung's lip balm" I looked elsewhere because I didn't dare to look at Jungkook's face.

"Hey it's okay. After all, it's just lip balm, right? After this, just use my lip balm. Even mine doesn't taste anything, but it's enough to moisturize your thick lips" I slap his chest when he tried to make funny with me again.

"Gosh I miss you so much. Thank you Jin. Thank you cause come back to me"

"What I get if I forgive you?"

"I will do what you ask" Jungkook smirked. He knows what I think that's why he dares to bet.

"I want sex"

Jungkook whispered breathly in my ear making me squint a little. "As you wish baby"

But before he could undress me, I grabbed his hand.

"But this time, I'll take control" I smirked when his mouth opened in disbelief. I know he doesn't like it when I'm the one handling on the bed and that's why I chose to take this opportunity. This is also the first time I did this so there is a nervous feeling in my stomach. But if I don't try, I don't know.

🔞⚠️

I pushed his body and now I'm on top. Started kissing his forehead, eyes, nose and kissing his lips. He tried to push my head to deepen the kiss, but I grabbed his hand first making him bite his lip.

Fuck so hot.

"No hand" Jungkook nodded and I proceeded to kiss his neck. Bite and lick on each bite mark until it creates a purple bruise. I smile proudly when I can decorate Jungkook's neck with my kissmark. Back to licking his neck and now I'm licking the right side of his nipple. While my right hand plays with the other side. My ass in turn rubbed his dick which began to harden. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled down his boxer shorts to free his dick.

I licked my lips before kissing the tip of his dick. Licking the head of his member and his ball making him moan. I look at him and with one thrust I swallow all his member. I'm not virgin anymore so I know how to handle myself from choke. Even I love if I chocked because of mango.

I bobbed my head up and down and was more satisfied when I heard a mixed groan of moan coming out of Jungkook's mouth. I picked up speed while one hand played with his ball. I quickly pulled my head back when Jungkook started pressing my head to release his cum. I pushed his hand away and looked sharply at him. He mouthed a sorry as he tried to control his breath.

I got up from his body and walked towards the door to make sure the door was locked. I reached for the belt on the table next to Jungkook's bed.

"Damn it, you've been prepared since the beginning" I chuckled and nodded without dismissing the facts from him. This is my intention, that's why I brought this belt here.

I climbed back into bed and pecked the tip of Jungkook's nose. Unbuttoning my shirt and making Jungkook's eyes wide open.

"Fuck. Do you walk here without wearing pants? Are you nut? What if-" I put a finger on his mouth to make him stop talking.

"There's no one outside. After all, the other members at the lake watching the aurora" I explained as my hand removed my panties and threw it on the floor.

I pulled both his hands up and tied the belt around his wrists. He didn't protest and that made me even more excited.

"Are you ready?" I asked. He just nodded in response.

"Let's start the game."

***

A/N: Long time no see😁