Chapter 04

"Wow this room has a lot of beds and very big" Jimin said as his mouth opened wide. Seokjin just chuckled before laying his back on one of the bunk beds.

"Okay I will choose this room" Hoseok who had just entered also continued to climb on the top bed next to Seokjin's bed. Seokjin just chuckled a little before his laughter died when he looked into Jungkook's eyes. He quickly looked the other way.

When he could feel the situation getting cold, Taehyung spoke up and threw his bag on the bed under Hoseok's bed.

"You sleep here too?" Jimin asked.

"Of course. If tonight rains, who wants to accompany Jin hyung? Everyone know that Jin hyung afraid of thunder right?" Taehyung chuckled before taking the pod in his shirt bag pocket.

Jungkook just silently watched Seokjin who smiled a little and his eyes didn't blink looking at Taehyung who was also winking at him. He could also see Seokjin was a little surprised as his eyes were slightly wide open before their laughter continued.

He also noticed his other hyung's eyes looking at him and he chose to ignore them and step back out of the room.

They are now having dinner in the living room. As usual, Taehyung is loyal to Seokjin's side and also Jimin who is always trying to calm Jungkook down. Jungkook's eyes didn't run away from looking at Taehyung who was trying to lovey dovey with Seokjin. The distance between them is very close if want to compare the distance between Taehyung and Namjoon.

Yoongi, who had been watching, spoke up. "Jin hyung, tomorrow I want to jog. Mind to join me?" that's just the reason. He just wants time together with Seokjin and he wants to solve their problems. He doesn't want to interfere, he just wants to drive away the cold feeling between him and Jungkook.

Seokjin who had finished eating just nodded in response.

"Hyung, can I join too?" Yoongi wants to stop but he doesn't want to reveal that he has other plans for Seokjin. Hoseok who was next to Yoongi knew Yoongi's plan that's why he gave a signal to Taehyung.

"Sure you can join. If there are many people join, so there's no silence during the jog. You also know Yoongi and I intorvet" Seokjin answered Taehyung's question without getting a hint that Yoongi wanted only the two of them.

Taehyung who has started to understand the signal from Hoseok, cleared his throat. "Ah sorry I forgot tomorrow I have to clean the van. I made a promised with Hoseok hyung. But it's okay, tomorrow I'll set the clock to wake you up" Taehyung held Seokjin's hand gently. Seokjin just nodded without asking much.

"Can I come in first? I want to unpack my clothes and take a shower. I want to go to bed early because I'm tired of driving." When he got an answer from the leader, Seokjin got up and left them.

Jungkook, who had been focused on playing with dogs, got up and followed Seokjin's steps. The others are also not bothered because this is already behind the scenes, there is no camera so let them take care of their problems.

"Can I come in?" Jungkook stood at the door looking at Seokjin who was bending over. When he couldn't get an answer, he went straight in and sat on Seokjin's bed.

"Jinnie, look at me please." Jungkook pleading. His eyes also almost shed tears when Seokjin ignored his presence and took the toiletries.

Just as he was about to step out, Jungkook's hand holding his arm made his step stop. He just stood up straight without turning his body towards Jungkook. Jungkook stood up and took the clothes that were in Seokjin's hands before pulling his body slightly into his arms. He misses this. He misses the warmth of Seokjin's body, he misses to hug Seokjin's slender waist. He raised his head and kissed Seokjin's head for a very long time. And Seokjin's hair so fragrance that make him addicted. When Seokjin wasn't angry with his action, he dared to turn his face towards Seokjin's neck. He also misses the scent of stawberry soap on Seokjin's neck. He got his nose closer and sniffed every corner of Seokjin's neck.

And without him realizing it, his hand was also already wandering to touch inside Seokjin's shirt. From his waist to Seokjin's chest. He could feel Seokjin's body harden but he was already swept away by the feeling of longing to be with Seokjin. His other hand was busy gripping Seokjin's ass.

Just as he was about to insert his hand into Seokjin's pants, a soft sob came out of Seokjin's lips.

"Shit" Jungkook distances himself from Seokjin when he sees Seokjin's shoulders have started to vibrate due to holding back his tears.

"Shit I'm sorry Jin. I.. I drift away with my feeling" he tried to grab Seokjin back but his hand was pushed away by him.

"So this is the purpose you come here? To release your lust than apologizing to me? Did you just come to have sex with me? Why? Because I ignored you for a week and at the same time you can not release your lust because of that case and that's make you stopping from picking up a prostitute?" Jungkook was a little shocked. Taken aback by Seokjin's words. True, he came here to apologize to Seokjin but the second statement from Seokjin never crossed his mind. Taking a prostitute to satisfy his lust? Did Seokjin see Jungkook like that?

"Jin why you talking to me like that?" He want to grab again Seokjin hand but this time Seokjin stay away from him.

"Because I can tell by your action now. You... you're still thinking of touching me with your dirty hands without feeling guilty, right? You're disgusting shit. I'm regret because I still feel guilty about you when I shouldn't have felt that way in the first place. Go away. Get out of this room. I don't want to talk to you." Seokjin hugged his body while holding back the tears from flowing in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook pulled his hair hard and stepped closer to Seokjin who was leaning close to the locker in the corner.

"Jin I'm sorry. Shit I should have apologized since I came in here but believe me that's my intention to follow you earlier." Jungkook tries to calm Seokjin down and accepts every slap from Seokjin on his arm, shoulder even his chest. He was in pain, but he ignored his pain and put Seokjin's heart first. He lied if he didn't hurt by Seokjin's words earlier, but that's also his fault because he broke Seokjin's trust on him.

"I hate you. Fuck I should stay away from you. Let me go. I say let me go!" Seokjin screams when Jungkook forces him to be in his arms.

"What's wrong here?" Namjoon's voice felt a little surprised when he heard Seokjin's scream. Jungkook looked at the member who was looking at him. His tears quickly flowed even more hearing the words of hate and disgust coming out of Seokjin's mouth.

"Let him relaxed himself first. I'll settle this" Yoongi gently pushed Jungkook's body and pulled Seokjin with him. Jungkook bit his lip so hard that he could taste the blood.

Taehyung approached Jungkook when others member left and look right into Jungkook's eyes.

"I don't know what happened before I come, but you have to know it all cause from you too. You have no right to blame him for his abusive words because it all from your unmatured actions. That's why before you do, you have to think. You don't just leave an impression to fans, but including Seokjin's heart and the group's reputation. To your knowledge, I've seen everything since you touched him" Taehyung followed the others and left Jungkook who had already crying.

***

A/N: I got job today and will start next week. So maybe I can't update everyday. Maybe twice a week but don't worry, I'm not gonna delete this book. Same as Shade Of Love, gonna update when I'm not busy :)