Chapter 1

Author's Notes:

So this is my first story and I'm going to give you guys an example.Comment and let me know if i should continue with this story.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vanessa's POV:

"So I think I'm in love with her,"he said.My hands gripped around the cellphone as the words pierced my heart.Jacob had been my best friend before he became friends with that albino girl.I had been in love with him for years but he never noticed and now he's in love with Bella.The name was like venom in my head."That is so great,Jake."I said to him with an all to fake joy."The two of you will look so cute together."

Jake had ditched me to hang out with her.He's done it far to many times and I finally just stopped trying to make plans with him."Yeah.She asked me out to see a movie tomorrow.I'm excited to go,"Jake said.His voice was like that of a little child who was heading to Chuck-E-Cheese."That is so great.Listen,I have alot of homework to do so I better go.I'll talk to you later."We said our goodbyes and I hung up.My voice tightened as she wanted to just scream.Tears started to streak down my cheeks and I layed on my bed,buring my face into my pillow so my crying was muffled.I loved him so much but what would he know,or care for that matter.

I don't know how much time has passed but once I got up the sun was setting.I walked over to the mirror to see that my eyes are all red and puffy.Stupid Jake.I grabbed some tissue and wiped up the tears that stained my cheeks.I feel like my heart has been torned out of my chest,I needed to go for a walk.

I snuck out of the house so my parents won't be able to see that I've been crying.The woods were quiet and calming,exactly what I needed.So quiet,I paused,to quiet.It was like there was no sounds in the world at all.I looked around to see why there was no birds or small animals.That's when she came out of the shadows.Her skin was freakishly pale and her eyes were crinsom red."Hello Vanessa,"the woman said,her voice like that of an angel.

"Wh-who are you?"My heart was pounding in my chest and my voice went dry as fear began to take over.Was she a...a vampire?Like all the legends said?

"Don't worry my dear.I did not come here to harm you.I've come here to help you instead.I know what Jacob has done to you and I want to propose an offer to get back at that Bella.She is the reason that you're heart was torn out so I tend to help you to get him back from her."The woman said all the right words.She put her hand out to me as she smiled with this angelic smile.

I was wary at first but I then slowly began to walk to her.Once I took her hand that was it.I left the world I knew and the people I loved behind.The rest of the years would be a blur till the day came that they had planned.

Jacob had been to busy with trying to get Bella to love him that no one even attempted to tell him that I was gone.The rest of the pack,meaning Sam,Paul,Jared,and Embry at the time,tried to find me but only came across a vampire scent where mine ended.Everyone assumed that I was dead and even had a funeral with an empty coffin.Wendy told me about this since she would go back to La Push once in a while for me.She kept saying we needed everyone to think I was dead so I went ahead and played along.

COMMENT!!!