Chapter 6

Author's Notes:

Woooow, it has been a while since I've uploaded a chapter. I'm really sorry about that. Anways, the next few chapters will be from Nessa's point of view. Don't worry I'll still do Jake's but it won't be for a few chapters. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

I want to dedicate this chapter to Truemenot for the amazing new cover she made for me.

I also want to dedicate this chapter to my friend Emmi, Shyone19, for helping me with the flashback idea. You'll see what I mean.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I laided on my bed, staring up at the ceiling. A poster of Zac Efron stared back at me. I let out a shutter and quickly jumped up, tearing the poster down. Ripping Zac's face in half in the process. I tried to remember what had possessed me to get this poster and then I remembered, I was a stupid pre-teen who was in love with all the hot Disney stars. I made a face at how naive I was and crumbled the poster up in a ball. There were more posters around my room that really needed to come down but I didn't have the time. It was already two o'clock and I haven't even changed out of my pajamas. Staying with vampires all the time really made me throw time to the wind. I know that I don't exactly have all the time in the world but it never really seemed to catch up to me till I was back with humans again. But I also know that as soon as all of this was over I'd be turned into a vampire and will never look back.

I jumped off the bed, making a loud booming sound on the floor as my feet hit the ground. Normally I would have heard two set of feet running towards the room but my parents were both at work. I remembered how when I was little I was always falling out of the bed, forgetting just how small my bed was and rolled right off. I had gotten alot of bumps and bruises because of it. Any time I jumped off the bed or dropped something my parents came running, thinking I had fallen out of bed again.

I quickly looked for some clothing among the clothes I had thrown onto the floor last night. Quickly getting dressed I head out. I walked out to my Black Beauty, which is what I now call my car. Getting in, I started the car and zoomed out of the driveway. The car was quiet besides the roar of the engine, it left me to my thoughts. I could see the bach wasn't to far off. Knowing Jake and his imprint he was sure to be there already. My own dog on a leash, I smirked at this little phrase before pulling into a parking space next to a Rabbit Volkswagen. I got out of the car and started to walk down the beach.

Down by the water stood a large male, his back was facing me. His hands were in his pockets and he was looking at the cliffs. He turned and looked at me. I could see a hint of pain on his face but it quickly disappeared. I smiled at him as I wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him. Though I had to get on my tip-toes to even reach his neck. His body was so hot against my body and arms strong as they wrapped around my waist. I could feel his amazing sculptured muscles under his thing t-shirt.

All I could think of was how amazing he looked shirtless. It made me wonder what else looked amazing on him. I quickly pulled away due to the thought and also because we had been stadning there, hugging each other for a while now. Geez, I'm such a pervert! I thought as I smiled up at him. He returned the smile but it was just a ghost of his old smile.