Epilogue PT. 1

Pokémon the Series: XYZ (Performing A Pathway To The Future!)

Aria: "Serena? Wow? That was fun! Let's perform together again some time!"

Aria holds out her hand to Serena, smiling brightly. Although Serena lost to Aria she still accomplished, standing on the same stage with her idol Aria the raining Kalos Queen. Serena happily accepts the handshake.

Serena: "Great! I'm going to keep working hard, and pretty soon... I'll be Kalos Queen!" she responded with admiration

Aria: "Then bring it on!" she says with excitement.

They both laugh together as it was a tight competition. One in which both worked tremendously hard and are prepared for the future as rivals. Together waving to the audience as Pierre closes off the Master Class competition.

Pierre: "And that concludes our Master Class! Until the next time, when we discover who will be the next performer....  To challenge our Kalos Queen Aria! So, until we all gather around this beautiful and exiting stage once again, au revoir!"

[ Backstage Room: Serena & Her Pokemon ]

Palermo: "How do you feel?"

Previously on stage Serena accidentally made a mistake and her arm had a sprain. Luckily her Sylveon noticed the mistake and steadied Serena by using their ribbon like ears. She just got bandaged up by the doctor as Palermo walks in.

Serena: "I'm feeling fine now, thank you so..!"

Palermo: In a stern voice she responds, "Don't ever push yourself like that again... Especially if you want to beat Aria." as Palermo walks to the couch Serena is sitting on and faces her back to Serena.

Serena: "Yes you're right... You said that I couldn't beat Aria.. I remember it exactly."
Palermo glances at her wondering what response she will give.

Serena: "Something Aria has that I don't.... I think I know now what that is after watching her performance just now."

Throughout her journey Serena has made past many roadblocks and obstacles. From her first debut, in which she lost in the first round. To winning her first princess key with a slight hiccup in her outfit. To having a fight with her Pokemon,  leading to Fennekin to evolve into Braixen. Finally being able to show strength to her shy eevee and encouraging her in a Pokemon battle for it to evolve into a Slyveon...

Serena: "I have lots to learn. My friends and Pokemon are always the ones who were there supporting me. Aria has a gift, she makes people smile! She's gave me advice even though she didn't know me. She's a giving person."

After countless of reflecting Serena finally knows what she lacked to defeat Aria. Serena finally has her response to stardom all she needs is help from others to improve herself.

Serena: " I know I've been in the receiving end until now. But I want to become Queen, so I can give back to everybody else too. I want to give people strength, make them smile, give good advice, and even give tough love. That means I've got to work so much harder! So I can be a good Queen." as Serena finishes her speech with determination Palermo is deeply impressed.

Palermo: "Now that you realized that, you'll become an even better performer." Palermo faces Serena with admiration seeing such similarity between Serena and Aria she's ready to  accept Serena as her student. "Would you like to learn with me?"

Serena in confusion asks her "What are you talking about?" In response Palermo says, "I'll teach you everything about being a performer. You don't have to answer right now, put some thought and let me know."

Palermo walks out the door giving Serena a hard choice on whether she will continue her journey with Palermo or Ash and his friends.

[ Outside the Masterclass Building ]