Model Serena?

[ Santalune City Fashion Week ]

Serena arrives at the Santalune City Fashion Week reception.  Although she's model before for Valerie she's still a rookie. Her stage presences, catwalk, and facial expressions are necessity to command the runway. Serena walks up to the staff worker to sign up but she accidentally bumps into another trainer.

Trainer: "Oh excuse you!"

Serena: "I'm sorry! I didn't see you, are you signing up?"

Trainer: "Yes, what's your name?"

Serena: "My name is Serena, and your name is?"

Trainer: "My name is Lusina. I'm a rising model for multiple luxurious fashion brands."

Lusina is a rising star for her beautiful golden long hair and blue eyes. Along with her sensibility for fashion and sewing her own clothing. She only takes the best Pokémon that easy to style and fashion. She cares deeply for her appearance and loves light makeup. Along with her beautiful appearance she wear's a beautiful yellow dress with accents of a lighter yellow. Lusina is one of the most beautiful, mature, and elegant rookies.

Serena: "Really? This is my second time walking a runway

Serena: "Really? This is my second time walking a runway. My first was actually for fashion designer Valerie. I was hoping you could teach me so basics?"

Lusina: "I would be happy too! My furfrou and I love fashion and we can definitely help you understand the two auditions rounds."

Serena: "That would be amazing! My pokemon and I are exactly like you. We love the feeling of being clean and being beautiful. Fashion definitely doesn't make..."

Lusina: "Fashion definitely doesn't make you, you make fashion! The famous phrase Valerie says?"

Serena: "Yes! She gave me that advice when I modeled for her!"

Lusina: "We have a lot to talk about! Let's go to a boutique or cafe to chat!"

Serena: "Sure that would be amazing!"

[ Pokemon Showcase Registration ]

In the meantime Shauna, Tierno, Trevor, and Bonnie wait at the showcase registration. Shauna is determined to win her first Princess Key and catch up with Serena. It's the perfect time as fashion week happening and Serena is participating.

Shauna: "Thank you guys for heading with me to registration. Bonnie you should both watch Trevor and Tierno's pokemon battle with the gym leader."

Bonnie: "Of course but, what are you going to do?"

Shauna: "I'm going to practice more and walk around the city. There are a lot of bug type pokmeon and I want to catch one!"

Tierno: "Good luck Shauna!"

Trevor: "We know you'll do great!"

Tierno, Trevor, and Bonnie head to the Santalune Gym. While Shauna leaves to walk around the city and potentially try to capture a bug type pokemon she's been interested in.