Take Me Back to Hell [2]

Maya crossed her arms as Dan entered his office.

"Don't move or wobbly head gets it," Lucifer teased, earring an eye roll from Maya.

"How did you get in here?" Dan wondered.

"I work here," Maya shrugged.

"There's a manhunt for the both of you,"

"And this is the last place you'd look, isn't it?" Maya sassed.

"You need to get the hell out of here,"

"Oh, we're gonna need some information first," Amenadiel proclaimed.

"Who are you?"

"Not this again," Lucifer groaned. "He's my brother. I know, shocking, isn't it? He's much less handsome than I am,"

"We're looking for Malcolm," Maya said "Now, we've been told that he's seeing an associate named Tommy,"

"There are a lot of Tommys in..." Dan started only to stop in realization "A beer. Of course.

"We'd very much like to know what you just realized," Lucifer said.

"Too bad. I'm not telling you,"

"But you want to, though, don't you?"

"No, I don't,"

"Oh, you're a complicated one. That is a surprise. So, come on, what do you want to do, Daniel? Hmm?"

"I...I want to redeem myself,"

"Oh. And taking down Malcolm would do that, wouldn't it? So where is he? Come on, you can tell us. As you said, we're surrounded by police,"

"There's an old brewery on Third," Dan admitted.

"Mm-hmm,"

"A drug dealer named Tommy Camplongo works out there,"

"Ah. Not that complicated after all,"

"So you three will stay in a holding cell while I..."

Maya once again closed her eyes as she heard the familiar whoosh of angel wings.

When she opened them they were right next to the Impala.

Maya quirked an eyebrow at Amenadiel.

"Figured you'd want to stock up," Amenadiel shrugged.

Maya smirked as she opened up the familiar secret space in the trunk "Looks like we've got work to do,"

***

Maya, Lucifer, and Amenadiel walked into the old brewery and immediately became surrounded by Tommy's gang.

"Oh...hello there," Lucifer greeted. "If you miscreants don't mind, we're looking for Malcolm Graham,"

The gang aimed their weapons at the trio.

"Let's skip the time-slowing shenanigans, yeah?" Maya asked.

Lucifer chuckled "After you Winchester,"

"Such a gentleman,"

"Right," Lucifer addressed the gang "I should warn you..."

Maya interrupted Lucifer by going after one of the men at the front.

The two angels stood behind Maya and watched the hunter take down the gang.

Maya looked up when she heard a gun click and saw one last member still standing. "Seriously?" she walked up to him "Boo,"

The member ran off scared for his life causing Maya to smirk.

"You and Maze would make quite the duo," Lucifer mused.

"Let's not celebrate quite yet. We still need to find Malcolm," Maya reminded.

"Absolutely,"

"You know, if we split up, we'll cover more ground," Amenadiel suggested.

"Okay, but no hogging all the fun if you find him first..." Lucifer warned "deal?"

"Deal,"

Lucifer nodded and walked in the opposite direction of Amenadiel.

Maya followed after Lucifer only to stop when she heard one of the men groan in pain. "Hmm." she kicked him back into unconsciousness.

"Come along, Winchester," Lucifer called out.

***

Lucifer and Maya turned to see Amenadiel standing in front of Malcolm,

"What part of no hogging don't you understand?" Lucifer demanded.

Amenadiel fell, groaning in pain.

Maya reached for her gun and went after Malcolm as he took off running with a duffel bag.

"Bloody hell!" Lucifer groaned "There you go, spoiling my fun again,"

"Leave me," Amenadiel told Lucifer "and go get him,"

"You know how much I hate being in anyone's debt. I figure if I save you now, that makes us even, right? Besides, it's...it's just a flesh wound. Hardly can see what you're whining about,"

"What happened?" Maze demanded as she ran towards the two angels.

"He was struck with a blade, not of this world, Maze," Lucifer informed.

"One of mine," Maze realized.

"Yes,"

"I'll handle this,"

"How?"

"Go after your little hunter," Maze said.

Lucifer looked between Maze and Amenadiel "With pleasure,"

***

"Malcolm, freeze!" Maya exclaimed "Stop!" she fired her weapon and continued following after Malcolm. "Damn it!" Maya noticed the dropped duffel and went to grab it when a gun clicked.

"Don't move," Chloe ordered.