Chapter 2

"The White Butterflys?" I asked, walking back until I hit the wall.

"Yeah, it's the gang that sort of... Runs this area?" The one with the blonde streaks chuckled.

"What do y-you want with me? W-Why did you bring me here?"

"Well, what you saw back in that ally, you weren't meant to." Michael smirked. "So, we had two choices. One, kill you on the spot."

I gulped, making Michaels smirk widen.

"Or two, kidnap you and keep you here. After all, we couldn't have you running off and telling the cops what you saw, could we?"

"Stop it Michael, you're scaring her." The clumsy one remarked.

"Well she has no reason to, Lancaster agreed to train her anyway, she's safe to some extent."

Lancaster? Train me? For what?

"Wait, hold on guys. Does she know any of this?" The bandana one spoke, pointing to me.

"No, she doesn't." Michael chuckled.

"Who are you guys?" I questioned.

"Oh right, I'm Ashton." The guy with the bandana smiled. "And that's Luke over there." He pointed to the clumsy one, who waved shyly at me. "That's Calum." He then pointed to the one with the blonde streaks. "And that leaves Michael." But I already knew him.

I nodded in a slight form of greeting, my gaze still flicking cautiously between the group.

"We should give her some space? She has gone through a lot." Luke suggested, all the others humming in agreement with I was relived about. Now I have a chance to escape.

"Wait, but what about clothes and stuff?" I asked as they all walked over tot he door, Luke opening it.

"Sleep in that for now." Ashton pointed to my skinny jeans and old band tee. "We will have clothes ready for you by morning."

I nodded, slightly annoyed I would have to sleep in these. I watched as the four walked out the door, closing it behind them.

I ran over to the window once I was sure they were gone.I pulled back the curtains reviling a window, completely covered in bars from the out side, almost like a prison. Heck, this place was a prison.

I sighed in frustration, looking around the room for another way out. I walked over to the door the boys had just left out of and wiggled the door knob. Pf course it was locked. Smart bastards.

I walked over to another door, this one white and opened it, finding a bathroom inside. Great, no way out here either.

I walked back over to the bed, picking up the sheets from the floor and placing them back on the bed, flopping onto it after.

Today has been way to much. Within the last twenty four hours, I have witnessed a murder, been drugged, kidnapped, and told I am going to be trained by a gang for their own use. Just smashing.

I sighed, feeling a head ache coming on as I closed my eyes, finally allowing sleep to overcome me.

***

"Wakey, wakey!" Michael voice woke me from my sleep as I shot up.

"Jesus Christ, way to give me a heart attack." I placed my hand on my chest.

"Here." He chuckled, handing me some black skinny jeans and a grey hoodie.

"Be ready in then minutes, I'll come back up then to show you about this place and to start your training." He informed me, nodding at me as he exited the room, the doors lock clicking behind him.