Chapter 2

Third pov

Klaus: Better question, what is that purple on your arms?

When Klaus said that all eyes went to her arms. They could count at least three purples. The boys all saw red. Kol, Kai, Klaus, Damon and Enzo couldn't control and their vampire/hybrid eyes came out, while Stefan, Elijah and Finn controlled themselves better, but they were equally angry. Rebekah, knowing what will happen, left the room.

Aryanna: That's, hmm, it happened at work its nothing.

Klaus: Love it's not nothing. And why are you working?

Aryanna: Klaus these purples are normal were I work, if I complain I can get fired and they don't even hurt anymore. And I work so I can pay the bills.

Finn: Where are your parents? Shouldn't this be their responsible?

Aryanna: They left.

That cause them to shut up. They didn't know how hard her life is, but they knew that, now, they will do anything to her. Aryanna was going to speak again about how she knows that they are supernatural creatures when she sees a bloody wrist in front of her. Looking behind she saw Damon with a serious face.

Damon: Drink.

Aryanna: What?

Damon: I said drink.

Aryanna: Damon it's just a bruise it will go out naturally.

Damon: I don't want to see another hand mark in your body, so please drink.

With a sign Aryanna bought his bloody wrist to her mouth excepting the iron taste of blood. However, she found it addictive and drank more than necessary. With the amazing felling she was having because of his blood she didn't realize that she had leaned against him with her head on his chest and his arm was pulling her by her waist. After a few more seconds she looked up noticing that she had been drinking more then she needed. Felling embarrassed she let go his wrist and looked down.

Aryanna: Sorry.

Damon: It's okay little one.

Enzo: Going back to the main topic now that she is healed, but Aryanna how do you know what we are?

Aryanna: First call me Ary or Anna or whatever you want. Second in this universe you are characters from a TV show.

When Aryanna finishing saying that they look at her like she is crazy. Noticing the way, they look at her, she grabbed her computer at put on an episode for them to watch. After making sure that they don't think she is crazy she explains the series and everything.

Aryanna: Knowing everything I think a witch made some kind of spell on your word and you guys end up here. But I don't know why here.

Kol: She maybe be right. We were in different place in our life and some of us didn't even knew others. We may be here because we are connected here.

Henrik: And since a witch made that me and Kai can do a reverse spell to come back home.

Aryanna: It's great that you can go back home, but I still don't understand how you all are connected here.

Finn: Well, it's because we share the same soulmate.

Aryanna: A soulmate?

Henrik: A soulmate, for us, is the person we share a deeply connection. In the supernatural world a soulmate is held in a high standard if someone hurt another's soulmate, they have the right to kill. A soulmate becomes our world and everything we do it is to make sure she is safe and happy.

Aryanna: So, have you met her? And how will you go back?

Kol: Yes, we have meet her and we are going to use that connection to perform a spell that will bring us back, well Kai and Henrik will perform the spell since they are the only ones with magic here.

Aryanna: So, you need her here. But who is your soulmate?

All of them: Well.......

While Aryanna was sleeping

Rebekah: You should tell her.

Henrik: And how we supposed to say like: Hello you are our soulmate, and we need you to go back home?

Rebekah: Yes, exactly like that.

Damon: Blondie this is not a joke.

Rebekah: I know but what are we supposed to do, stay here forever and she needs to know the truth.

Elijah: But that will change her whole world.

Kol: Its true but Rebekah is right, we know we need to come back to our world, and we know that we can't or want to leave her behind.

Finn: So, we tell her?

Klaus: We do, later when she comes back.

Stefan: But what happened if she doesn't want to come with us? We can't force her.

Elijah: We will talk it out and explain then we see.

Present time

All: Well......

Kol: You are our soulmate.

All-Kol and Aryanna: KOLLL!!!!!!

Kol: What? We agreed to tell her.

Stefan: Yes, we did agree but not like that.

And with that they started arguing with each other. On the other side Aryanna was frozen, her head was playing the phrase "You are our soulmate" repeatedly. Now she understood the reason behind their behavior. Kol, Klaus, Kai, Enzo and Damon listening to her when they met, Damon making her breakfast and his need to heal her bruise.

All made sense now. But still she couldn't believe that she had soulmates. And they needed her to go back, which means that she will have to leave with them. The thought in her head was could she leave her life here and go with them.

Her life is not that great in this world. She has a shitty job where she gets assaulted by men all the time. Her college is not that good, and she doesn't have friends there. Her family doesn't talk to her nor care for her. There is no reason for her to stay but can she live a life with supernatural creatures? She didn't know, but I think she will have to figure out right?

Elijah: Elsken are you okay?

Aryanna: I am, so that means that I will come with you?